Windows 10: Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Discus and support Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have a desktop all in one from DELL. My desktop was running slow because I installed too many software. Therefore, I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muhammad ShakirMunawar, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Hello Everyone,

I have a desktop all in one from DELL. My desktop was running slow because I installed too many software. Therefore, I decided to reset the windows. After Completing the reset and waiting 7 hours there was a menu options popped up where I had to select the Country, timezone, and keyboard once I hit the next button, it is keep displaying just a moment.
    I tried to restart the computer several times, but I am getting the same message again and again. JUST A MOMENT.

Any help will be helpful

Best Regards,
    Muhammad Shakir.

:)

Muhammad ShakirMunawar, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Delta6326, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

1. Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10. - Similar Threads - Window stuck moment

2. HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset: So my PC starter freezing randomly after being idle for like 10 minutes. Power save settings weren't messed with at all. So I decided to completely reset the pc. I went in and reset it and had it erase everything. Opted to install windows from a drive. After it reset for like...
  3. Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...: Hi so I was clean installing windows 10 using an iso not a usb drive so after I went through 2 setups then my pc was just stuck at Just a moment.. can anyone please tell me how to fix this thank you...
  4. Windows 10 Just a moment after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Just a moment after reset: I was trying to reset my pc to clean it up, and while resetting it I accidentally turned it off. now when I power it up, it says "just a moment" for around 5 minutes, and then gives me a screen that says other user. I don't know how to log in from here, and a majority of...
  5. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  6. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’. After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page. Please Note :...
  7. Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment"

Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment": I had an HP laptop lying around I hadn't used in awhile... And decided to do a complete factory reset to start fresh and make sure my computer was as fast as it could be. I restarted, pressed f11 to enter the advanced menu, and did a complete reset where I deleted...
  8. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10: I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security -->...
  9. Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot

Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot: Following a malware attack on my laptop, i performed a factory reset but after it completed it wont let me reach the desktop screen. A screen asks for my region/language/keyboard settings then a screen appears saying "theres a problem thats keeping us from getting your pc...
  10. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...