Windows 10: Window stuck on loading screen

Discus and support Window stuck on loading screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window stuck on loading screen then Your device ran unto a prob. We'll restart for you pop upThan again same window stuck on loading screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arun Panwar, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Window stuck on loading screen

Window stuck on loading screen then Your device ran unto a prob. We'll restart for you pop upThan again same window stuck on loading screen

:)

Arun Panwar, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Nick259 Win User

Window stuck on loading screen

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Window stuck on loading screen

1. Window stuck on loading screen - Similar Threads - Window stuck loading

2. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck at loading screen: Hello, I always encounter this problem when booting my device. After pressing the power button my screen comes with a loading icon with company name. But after sometime the loading icon stops spinning and the boot get stuck. Please help me....
  3. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck at loading screen: Hello, I always encounter this problem when booting my device. After pressing the power button my screen comes with a loading icon with company name. But after sometime the loading icon stops spinning and the boot get stuck. Please help me....
  4. Windows stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on loading screen: My windows has just been loading on the loading screen for hours and I've tried everything to fix it.I've tried removing USBs connected to the laptop, I've tried booting in safe mode and advanced startup but after I did it once to do account recovery, it doesn't allow me to...
  5. Windows stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on loading screen: My windows has just been loading on the loading screen for hours and I've tried everything to fix it.I've tried removing USBs connected to the laptop, I've tried booting in safe mode and advanced startup but after I did it once to do account recovery, it doesn't allow me to...
  6. Window stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window stuck on loading screen: Window stuck on loading screen then Your device ran unto a prob. We'll restart for you pop upThan again same window stuck on loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-stuck-on-loading-screen/55efac8f-7f59-46fe-a23c-4793b58575e3
  7. Stuck on windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on windows loading screen: Hiya, I built my pc a few days ago everything was working fine until today, I installed some drivers off msi website went to load a game and pc crashed. When I restarted it, it got to the windows logo and spinning dots but didn't load at this point my keyboard turns off but...
  8. Windows stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on loading screen: I just upgraded PC from an intel CPU(i7-4790k) to and AMD CPU(Ryzen 5 3600). I read on different threads that it would be fine to use the same storage device with windows installed and to just uninstall on Intel drivers when it boots. Apparently it wasn't and now I get stuck...
  9. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So what happened is that some water got spilled on my motherboard so i had to remove all the parts and build the pc again after removing the parts .I did it but now the problem is that the Computer starts Windows 10 logo shows up and then the loading starts below it goes to...
  10. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So I turned ON my PC this morning as normal routine to play games and find an unexpected trouble: W10 is stuck at loading screen with the dots spinning. Infos: * Never ran into booting problems before * Last update was for some drivers 2 days ago and no problem yesterday I...