Windows 10: Window stutter.

Discus and support Window stutter. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is a browser specific issue or hardware related but I notice it most with Chrome. Occasionally when I restore a browser window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kol12, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Window stutter.

I'm not sure if this is a browser specific issue or hardware related but I notice it most with Chrome. Occasionally when I restore a browser window with tabs from the taskbar it visually stutters. Actually MS Edge exhibits this also. Has anybody heard of such a thing?

:)

Kol12, Mar 22, 2018

2. Windows 10(Stuttering when playing any game and sometimes pc restarts itself after stuttering)

Hi,

So basically this pc was formatted and the windows 10 reinstalled. It fixed the BSOD but the stuttering issue did not stop at all. So when playing any game it just stutters every few seconds and the stutter sometimes takes long like 30 seconds and the pc
    just restarts itself during the stutter which makes the games unplayable.

I really need help for this problem. Any help would be appreciated!

leonardgraycochea, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Since some time my laptop has a stutter.

The mouse freezes once every second and then shoots further into the direction it was moving. Also typing has a stutter, when a button is pressed during the stutter it does nothing. I can hear the stutter when there is no sound playing, the sound is making
    a very soft plopping sound.

But when I'm watching movies, the sound doesn't stutter and the video plays very smooth. Also the stutter seems to disappear when my laptop is on for about 2 hours.

My laptop is an Asus n56vz, running windows 10.

I don't know how to get rid of this problem and can't find a topic with the same problem

Mitchelvdw, Mar 22, 2018
  4. pepanee Win User

Window stutter.

Try updating your video card driver.

pepanee, Mar 22, 2018
  5. roy111 Win User
    Yes it happens all the time because I have optimus(?) system and the discrete video card kicks in, it just work like that for me never been able to resolve.

roy111, Mar 22, 2018
  6. Kol12 Win User
    I still have this issue with the latest Nvidia drivers *Confused

Kol12, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Window stutter.

1. Window stutter. - Similar Threads - Window stutter

2. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  3. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  4. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  7. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  8. I stopped a service on windows and now windows are stuttering. Is there a way to check what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stopped a service on windows and now windows are stuttering. Is there a way to check what...: I need to know which services should be running so I can check it against my machine to ensure all appropriate services are running. Is there a list of these?...
  9. I stopped a service on windows and now windows are stuttering. Is there a way to check what...

I stopped a service on windows and now windows are stuttering. Is there a way to check what...: I need to know which services should be running so I can check it against my machine to ensure all appropriate services are running. Is there a list of these?...
  10. Windows start to stutter, sound gets junky both in and out

Windows start to stutter, sound gets junky both in and out: Hi !I get some random problems that I rly can't reproduce, first time it started after about 10 minutes of playing sons of the forest and using discord movement skip frames and sound buzzing when happens both from game and the sound for others when I talk, GPU jumping from...