Windows 10: Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore

Discus and support Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like the title, after I run Git Installer, SublimeText3, and then Docker Installer For window, it cause this like the images bellow, please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VDPhan, Oct 18, 2019.

1. VDPhan Win User

Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore

Like the title, after I run Git Installer, SublimeText3, and then Docker Installer For window, it cause this like the images bellow, please help me solve this, thanks.

Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore 8761f924-caf3-4eed-8fcc-fa78f2f6896f?upload=true.jpg Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore 456f88bb-f5c6-4fd8-90b5-afa04d94434e?upload=true.jpg

:)

VDPhan, Oct 18, 2019
  2. echo75 Win User

Suddenly cant connect to the internet

Hi guys need help here, been cracking my brain for 6 hrs now

Suddenly my main pc cant connect to the internet, this is suprising coz i just used it 30 mins before.

1. its not my provider coz other PCs in my house can connect even using same ethernet jack.

2. i have tried reinstalling windows on the c partition . still wont connect.

3. i have tried reinstalling fron my Acronis backup . still wont connect.

What the hell can it be??*Cry :cry:

once it somehow communicated with the internet and saif "error 400 wrong request" on firefox and if i tried with IE it would show a page with some funny coded programming language.

Any ideas guys?

echo75, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Installing windows required connect to internet ?

When clean installing windows, there's a first step installation menu appear like copying files, installing updates etc. Does this process need internet connection ? Because my internet suddenly off, so i've to think it's will impact my installation.

mikelferdinan, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Window suddenly display these alien characters and can not connect to internet anymore - Similar Threads - Window suddenly display

2. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  3. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  4. Suddenly can´t connect to Ethernet anymore, IntelR Ethernet Controller seems to be the...

Suddenly can´t connect to Ethernet anymore, IntelR Ethernet Controller seems to be the...: As mentioned I suspect the "IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V" to be the problem as nothing else shows me problems. When I expand on it, it says that it couldn´t be started, Code 10. I tried to do Windows update but Windows says there isn´t anything new. I tried a different...
  5. I cannot connect wirelessly to the internet anymore

I cannot connect wirelessly to the internet anymore: Hi there I am on a laptop which is only a month old. I've had no problem connecting with the internet until now. Switched off the laptop last night and it had been fine, turned it on this morning and i can no longer connect wirelessly to the internet. Im on windows 10, in...
  6. suddenly I can't connect to the internet

suddenly I can't connect to the internet: my lap top is not connecting to the wifi. I found the error "you have no preferred wireless networks". I am not able to fix it. It is windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-i-cant-connect-to-the-internet/6a3b3ada-61ee-4902-a602-c3617f487b9e
  7. Alien Swarm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alien Swarm: Alien Swarm (in Steam) is a top-down shooter game and there are a hell of a lot of mods for it via developer console, to enable this navigate to the Options -> Keyboard/Mouse menu and check the option labeled "Enable developer console". The keybind to open the console can be...
  8. Internet connection suddenly broken

Internet connection suddenly broken: Win10, diagnostic message is:"one or more protocols is missing" Running diagnostic as Administrator message is:" connection between access point, router or cable modem and Internet is broken" What's going on , more importantly. How do I fix it? Have tried winsock reset,...
  9. Suddenly no more internet connection (wired)

Suddenly no more internet connection (wired): Hi So yesterday I was transfering 2 movies from my external hard drive. Since then, my internet connection has been gone. We have 2 more machines (1 desktop, 1 laptop) both wired and 2 phones (wireless) who have perfect internet connections. I tried another cable and...
  10. No internet connection suddenly

No internet connection suddenly: I've been trying to fix this for around 3 hours now with no success. What I've found however is that 80% of services are stopped even though they are checked. I ran a full scan of malwarebytes to find 0 threats. When i am in msconfig all are checked and Load System Services...