Windows 10: Window tab suddenly disappears

Discus and support Window tab suddenly disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When moving the cursor to the window tab that is selected from the task bar suddenly disappears and gets back of other window when cursor is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NIKHILSUHAS, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Window tab suddenly disappears

When moving the cursor to the window tab that is selected from the task bar suddenly disappears and gets back of other window when cursor is being directed to the selected window

before when i open any window it would remain there but now while moving the cursor to that window it is disappearing to back of other window

This is so irritating please provide me with the solution

:)

NIKHILSUHAS, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 27, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. W1zzard Win User

Window tab suddenly disappears

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Window tab suddenly disappears

1. Window tab suddenly disappears - Similar Threads - Window tab suddenly

2. Folder suddenly disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder suddenly disappears: Hello everyone,recently my documents folder disappears. At first I thought it was deleted by mistake, but the folder is gone again without doing anything. The folder is located on the main HDD. Every other folder is still there but the documents folder has now disappeared for...
  3. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Whilst working today, out of the blue suddenly my machine decided to close off the bluetooth icon in the taskbar. Upon lookin for this led me to looking into Device Manager this was odd scanned for hardware changes....No change. Ran troubleshooting helpers - due to the...
  4. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  5. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  8. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  9. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: My bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared. I know that it's one of the common problem, and on solution is to uninstall the bluetooth driver from the Device Manager. I did that and restarted my laptop, but windows didn't reinstall it automatically. I tried Scan for hardware...
  10. Tabs disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs disappear: Why can't I have more than one tab open? When I try to open another tab--it exits out of everything & I must start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-disappear/92ec7306-2135-427a-a15b-1f0e5ca220eb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 tab bar disappears

2. windows 10 tab disappears

3. windows tab disappears