Windows 10: Window title bar

Discus and support Window title bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yenmiT, Nov 29, 2019.

1. /u/yenmiT Win User

Window title bar

/u/yenmiT, Nov 29, 2019
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. ethel Win User
    ethel, Nov 29, 2019
  4. djp42 Win User

Window title bar

Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Window title bar

1. Window title bar - Similar Threads - Window title bar

2. Title Bar Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title Bar Colours: In Win7 I had title bars that were graded from one colour to another along the length. They started red at the left and gradually merged to be blue at the right. How do I do this in Win10?...
  3. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  4. Title bar style

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar style: Hi, I would know if it's possible to change title bar style on Windows 10, as it was for Windows 7 and formers... In particular it would be great having an XP/Seven theme! Thanks! submitted by /u/adamantinum [link] [comments]...
  5. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  6. windows 7 title bar

windows 7 title bar: One of the things ive seen in windows 10 is the new title bar style wich is okay but using these is weird [ATTACH] But back in windows 7 we used other type of title bar [ATTACH] we used that one. The point here is that, in windows 10 there is something hidden behind the...
  7. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  8. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  9. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...
  10. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....