Windows 10: window unable to activate

Discus and support window unable to activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows has been unactivated for while after a reset but i cant activate it due to the fact it say unable to reach windows activations server this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anonymooseIZ., Jun 6, 2021.

1. window unable to activate

windows has been unactivated for while after a reset but i cant activate it due to the fact it say unable to reach windows activations server this has been going on for a while.

:)

anonymooseIZ., Jun 6, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Unable to Activate Win 8

I got Win 8 isntalled on my file server, but I am unable to activate it with the key. Says the key is invalid. Since I work at microsoft I got a retail version from the employee store. I have been doing some reading, and to be able to activate Win8 with the key there needs to be a previous version of Windows installed for it to work. WTF, so you can't do clean installs?

And the box says nothing about Upgrade version. Straight Windows 8 Pro.

MxPhenom 216, Jun 6, 2021
  4. window unable to activate

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

window unable to activate

1. window unable to activate - Similar Threads - window unable activate

2. Unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows: Hi,I've been using the same product key since 2007 bought legitimately through a student account and have used it ever since, through multiple installs and hardware changes.I recently bought a 2nd hand motherboard and installed in over the weekend and activated Windows...
  3. Unable to Activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Activate Windows?: I had purchased a windows 10 usb from Best Buy a couple years ago and still have that USB but lost the cd-key inside the box. I believe I had reformatted my PC and am now getting the Activate Windows request. I spoke with Windows Support to try to resolve it (maybe...
  4. Unable to Activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Activate Windows?: So I've had the same computer running Windows since October 2014. Originally it was Windows 8 but I upgraded to Windows 10 as soon as was possible. No problems until a week or so ago when I realised my original hard drive was dying, so I backed up the files I wanted to keep...
  5. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: I have a laptop HP Elitebook 820 G2 and used Windows 10 Professional for a period of time, which is activated. Recently, I have added RAM to the laptop. It is prompted to activate the Windows. I have entered the 25-digits product keys but unsuccessful. It shows "Unable...
  6. unable to activate windows

unable to activate windows: [ATTACH] i have original key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows/fa53f5c1-f0e3-4b2d-9975-87e8325fd9a1"
  7. unable to activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to activate windows: after replaced motherboard windows licence is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows/060a1bf4-19e5-459a-bcfd-3c32e6ca8f80
  8. Activate Windows...Unable to Activate

Activate Windows...Unable to Activate: A few days ago I installed a brand new drive into my, now almost, 4-5 year old computer. I was told I wouldn't have any problem with me changing out the drive...according to several links on Windows.com, family members who work with computers, and friends who also work with...
  9. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: Hello there, So I have completely changed my hardware and only thing that is left from my old hardware is an HDD. And now I'm facing an issue with Windows activation. I was following this tutorial. I did everything that it says but when I try to troubleshoot>I changed my...
  10. Unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate Windows: I was trying to activate my Windows 10 pro. When I type in my activation license key, I get this error message: Unable to activate Windows. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make sure you're connected to the...