Windows 10: Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser

Discus and support Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I ran a small windows 10 update today, and now I cannot use Facebook using Edge or Chrome. The website will not open at all. I have deleted all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marty-18, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Marty-18 Win User

Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser

I ran a small windows 10 update today, and now I cannot use Facebook using Edge or Chrome. The website will not open at all. I have deleted all browsing history, cleared my cached files and cookies, restarted my computer numerous times. Nothing has helped. I would appreciate assistance. Thank you.

:)

Marty-18, Feb 11, 2019

2. loss of activation after windows 10 anniversary undate.

loss of activation after windows 10 anniversary undate. Displayed key will not enter. Any suggestions?

MarkKimmel, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Joe Men Win User
    facebook browser

Greetings!

For us to troubleshoot further, please provide the following:

• Which Windows 10 Mobile operating system does your phone run on?
    • Provide a screenshot of the Facebook app showing that it is abstracted.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Men, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser

Unable to load the Facebook page completely on Chrome and Firefox browsers on Windows 10.

Hello Janne,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you have trouble accessing the Facebook webpage on Chrome and Firefox browser, and similar issue persists on desktop and laptop but not on iPad or phone. The issue persists even after clearing the cache, uninstalling
    and re-installing the Chrome browser.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser?
    • Does the issue persists only on Facebook webpage?

You may be facing the above issue due to the browser components conflicting with the internet connection or the internet connection received on the computer on connecting to the webpage

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on logging in into the Facebook social webpage using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser. Also check if similar issue persists on logging in into other social accounts using Chrome or Firefox
    browser.

Step 1: If the issue persists on other social networking webpages also, run the
    Internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is fixed.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
    • Check the status after the troubleshooting is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persists only on using Facebook webpage, I suggest you to get in touch with the Facebook support forum group for further assistance as you have already contacted them before.

http://www.facebook.com/help/community/

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser

1. Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser - Similar Threads - Window undate prevents

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. Webroot Preventing me from using Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Webroot Preventing me from using Windows Defender: I uninstalled webroot from my desk top. When I go to Security it shows webroot is still active. I can't turn webroot off which in turn is preventing me from turning Windows Defender on. help?[Original Title: windows defender]...
  5. Microsoft Family is preventing my son from using any browser besides Edge

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family is preventing my son from using any browser besides Edge: Microsoft Family is preventing my son from using Chrome. I've give him permission to use Chrome. I've made sure that Chrome isn't on the blocked list. For some strange reason,I cannot whitelist apps. Even though there appears to be nothing in Microsoft Family settings that...
  6. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  7. Facebook Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Browser: Which browser do I have now? I clicked on Edge. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-browser/3f316119-6b38-48a4-acbf-20adf9b00501
  8. FaceBook tells me to change Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FaceBook tells me to change Browser: FaceBook telling me to change Browser (Using the MSN "butterfly" link)...….Why, or how to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-tells-me-to-change-browser/0ad2b96c-b85a-4fe7-af73-ee5bb9e93abf
  9. Obsolete email preventing me from using any admin tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Obsolete email preventing me from using any admin tools: I have an issue that I have not found asked on the forum. I'm trying to use my computer for the first time in a while. The account is connected to an email that is now obsolete. When I attempt to use any Admin tools I'm getting the User Account Control dialog but because...
  10. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser: I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall disabled but no change. Some sites still not loading and none of the facebook games load at all. It says to check my network...