Windows 10: Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

Discus and support Window update and issues regarding optimal features. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone tells me on how to force stop a window update in progress? Besides, I have also faced a problem regarding the optimal features where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jiahow1998, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

Hi,

Can someone tells me on how to force stop a window update in progress? Besides, I have also faced a problem regarding the optimal features where all the downloading features neither can be cancelled and they have stop proceeding as shown below. Thank in advance.

Window update and issues regarding optimal features. 8721e98a-5131-4d13-bf3c-e3e5dc75bdda?upload=true.png

:)

jiahow1998, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Windows Update and Delivery Optimization burning through data on metered connection

We suggest that to manage your connection consume for Windows Update and Delivery Optimization is to configure Delivery Optimization through Group Policy and Windows Update by deferring the Windows Update.

For more information on how to use Group Policy to configure Windows Update Delivery Optimization in Windows 10, check this
    link.

Deferring Windows upgrades prevent your device from getting the latest Windows features downloaded or installed for several months. It doesn't affect any security updates. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Settings in Cortana Search and press
      Enter
    • Click Update & Security and click Advance Options under
      Update settings.
    • Check the tick box for Defer feature updates.

Let us know how it goes to assist you further.

Erika Aro, Jan 7, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Window update and issues regarding optimal features. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

1. Window update and issues regarding optimal features. - Similar Threads - Window update issues

2. Help with Smart App Control issues regarding .NET Runtime Optimization Service and Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Smart App Control issues regarding .NET Runtime Optimization Service and Windows...: I am having huge problems with the new Smart App Control feature in Windows 11 Home windows build 22621. After activating some Windows Features, Smart App started popping up with warnings that the .NET Runtime Optimization Service has been blocked and has stopped it from...
  3. Help with Smart App Control issues regarding .NET Runtime Optimization Service and Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Smart App Control issues regarding .NET Runtime Optimization Service and Windows...: I am having huge problems with the new Smart App Control feature in Windows 11 Home windows build 22621. After activating some Windows Features, Smart App started popping up with warnings that the .NET Runtime Optimization Service has been blocked and has stopped it from...
  4. Regarding the issue of update

Regarding the issue of update: I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed....
  5. Regarding window update issue 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding window update issue 0x80080005: Whenever I try to update my laptop it shows that "there were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005." And i really don't know what to do....
  6. Issues regarding Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues regarding Windows update: I have 2 issues regarding the last few updates. 1. I couldn't update my system any further even though its asking me to. Error code: 0x800f0922 Healthy System Reserved Space: 260 MB System Recovery Space: 600 MB .Net framework updated till date I tried...
  7. Defragmentation needs Optimization on Windows 10-2004 feature update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defragmentation needs Optimization on Windows 10-2004 feature update: Running the latest version of W10-2004. And under defrag; it indicates that i need to optimize every day!! this is not good i should not need to optimize every day. Someone please advise. Thank you...
  8. [Optimize Drives] feature -- changed behavior after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Optimize Drives] feature -- changed behavior after update: Under previous versions of Windows, the [Optimize Drives] feature would report how many days had passed since the last analysis or optimization. Occasionally, with a new update, this counter "Last Analyzed or Optimized" would reset to "Never Run" and then would behave...
  9. Doubt regarding Windows feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt regarding Windows feature update: For previous feature update (1909), I've used the media creation tool to get it. So, now will I get an update through regular windows update option or should I've to use the media creation tool again to update? submitted by /u/venkat7702 [link] [comments]...
  10. issue regarding update of apps

issue regarding update of apps: March 10, 2020—KB4540673 OS Builds 18362.719 and 18363.719 ive updated my pc to this version but none of the apps are working, it shows the app is updating even if the app is already updated. this issue is with other apps too[ATTACH]...