Windows 10: window update erased all of my passwords in browsers

Discus and support window update erased all of my passwords in browsers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; any solution to get my passwords back? I'm the only person who knows how to use PC in a 9-people family so I saved a lot of passwords which I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duyduongnguyen2610, Aug 13, 2020.

1. window update erased all of my passwords in browsers

any solution to get my passwords back? I'm the only person who knows how to use PC in a 9-people family so I saved a lot of passwords which I can't remember for everyone. please help. thanks in advance

submitted by /u/duyduongnguyen2610
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duyduongnguyen2610, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 13, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 13, 2020
  4. p_o_s_pc Win User

window update erased all of my passwords in browsers

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

window update erased all of my passwords in browsers

1. window update erased all of my passwords in browsers - Similar Threads - window update erased

2. Losing all password data on my browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Losing all password data on my browsers: I had some issues with random resets that have already been fixed in the end part of it was a hardware issue of a bad contact, but now, with everything fixed, I sometimes get an error about issues with my Microsoft account due to loss of password as well as the total loss of...
  3. I lost all my passwords on all my browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost all my passwords on all my browsers: I lost all my passwords on all my browsers with the last Windows update. Every time I try to get support, I am directed to the spot to "save" passwords. They are still there allowing them to be saved. Each time I sign on to a site, I am asked if I want to save. I always say...
  4. Last Windows 10 update erased all my personal settings...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Windows 10 update erased all my personal settings...: including desktop, start menu, and display/power settings, as well as web browser Edge favs and passwords, and more. I am finding it difficult just to grasp the magnitude of the issue. All of my 3rd-party apps seem to have had their history and settings wiped e.g.: XnView,...
  5. Windows update erases all my info.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update erases all my info.: I have had no response to the question I asked yesterday. Every time there has been a Windows update on my laptop my since the beginning of the year EVERYTHING on my laptop is erased. Is there a patch I can install to prevent this from happening? I am now w working from...
  6. Windows update erases all my info.

Windows update erases all my info.: Is there some kind of patch to prevent this from happening again? It happens every time there has been an update since the begining of the year. It is getting very frustrating!!!!!...
  7. Windows 10 update keeps erasing my files, and any browser history

Windows 10 update keeps erasing my files, and any browser history: For the past 4-5 months ever since some major windows 10 update, windows keeps erasing my files and any browser history (Chrome, Edge, firefox) What is being done about this? I had no choice but to update and now without warning, I'll log on and after a minute or so, it will...
  8. Update Loop after Erasing all my files

Update Loop after Erasing all my files: So I erased all my data and reset it into a “new” state, afterwards I tried to set it up and I got a notification telling me to get a update for the computer, I waited a bit after pressing next and now im stuck in some sort of loop taking me back to the basic set up screen....
  9. Recent Windows 10 update has hidden/erased my web browser favorites, wallpaper, passwords,...

Recent Windows 10 update has hidden/erased my web browser favorites, wallpaper, passwords,...: Has anyone else experienced this? I'm afraid to turn my PC off or restart it. Is there a way to stabilize the system so this doesn't happen again? Thanks...
  10. reset and erase all my data

reset and erase all my data: HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-erase-all-my-data/c54faacc-b0cc-497e-8c71-9b70f8a04840