Windows 10: window update isn't workig

Discus and support window update isn't workig in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lenovo - System - 7/24/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.0.106.0 this update is not running since last week every time I restart it then it stuck at 13%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Armghan bashir, Nov 19, 2019.

1. window update isn't workig

Lenovo - System - 7/24/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.0.106.0 this update is not running since last week every time I restart it then it stuck at 13%.

:)

Armghan bashir, Nov 19, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Jakub578 Win User

window update isn't workig

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

window update isn't workig

1. window update isn't workig - Similar Threads - window update isn't

2. hp w10 wireless keyboard not workig properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp w10 wireless keyboard not workig properly: wireless keyboard keys not either not respondig or showing incorrect character. specifically: 'shift' 'y' 'u' 'j' 'h' 'n' 'm' '6' '7' alread tried updating OS & keyboard drivers, running troubleshooter, checked phsical hardware, reset pc.previos to reset, same keys were...
  3. hp w10 wireless keyboard not workig properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp w10 wireless keyboard not workig properly: wireless keyboard keys not either not respondig or showing incorrect character. specifically: 'shift' 'y' 'u' 'j' 'h' 'n' 'm' '6' '7' alread tried updating OS & keyboard drivers, running troubleshooter, checked phsical hardware, reset pc.previos to reset, same keys were...
  4. hp w10 wireless keyboard not workig properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fast startup not workig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast startup not workig: I have been facing a problem problem for a few days. I have turned on fast start up but it is not working properly. I tried turning it on and off but still not working.I will be really happy if someone help me find the solution of it.RegardsMasum...
  6. Fast startup not workig

Fast startup not workig: I have been facing a problem problem for a few days. I have turned on fast start up but it is not working properly. I tried turning it on and off but still not working.I will be really happy if someone help me find the solution of it.RegardsMasum...
  7. My windows update isn't updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows update isn't updating: Hi there. I am currently running Windows 10 version 1909. It seems that it is reaching the end of its support and I believe I need to update to whatever the latest version is. I have this on my windows update screenI also tried using windows 10 update assistant which seemed...
  8. Some Keyoard keys are ot workig all of a sudde

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some Keyoard keys are ot workig all of a sudde: As you ca tell y my misspellig some of my keys o my keyoard wot type. Im usig a wired keyoard ad the drivers are up to date, there is o deris uder the keys. It was workig oe secod the the ext secod it decided to ot work. There are 3 keys that aret workig the oes eeded to...
  9. microsoft streets and trip stopped workig

microsoft streets and trip stopped workig: This is a question about my streets and trip 2010 version quit working won't load I get a message that the registry for this was not copied correctly???...
  10. Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig: Can't get any of the small games like Majong , Hearts,Free Cell, to work. Click on the exe and nothing happens. :-( Jim 89434

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo - system - 7/24/2019 12:00:00 am - 10.0.106.0