Windows 10: window update issue

Discus and support window update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 0x80080005 when i update window then show this error how i solve this problem i try this but issue not solve Solution 4. Reset Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KashifMinhas, Oct 30, 2020.

1. window update issue

0x80080005 when i update window then show this error how i solve this problem

i try this but issue not solve

Solution 4. Reset Windows Update Components
    When encountering the Windows update error 0x80080005, you can try resetting Windows update components.

Now, here is the tutorial.

Step 1: Open the command line window as an administrator. You can refer to the steps listed above.

Step 2: After entering the command line window, type the following commands an hit Enter after each command.

• net stop wuauserv
    • net stop cryptSvc
    • net stop bits
    • net stop msiserver
    • ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
    • ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
    • net start wuauserv
    • net start cryptSvc
    • net start bits
    • net start msiserver
    • pause

:)

KashifMinhas, Oct 30, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

window update issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile window update issue :)

Techtu, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

window update issue

1. window update issue - Similar Threads - window update issue

2. Windows update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update issue: Hello,I have recently updated to the new windows version and my CPU is at 100% constantly and lags my laptop at startup. Now I am stuck at version KB5016990Has anybody faced this?Is there a solution for this?Thanks,CoastLeopard...
  3. Windows update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update issue: Hello everyone, I have a problem with windows update since ~1month.I have two windows 10 updates which could be installed, but when I try to do it, it install, and when i restart my pc for finish the installation, it go to ~ 95% then say we couldnt finih the updates...I try a...
  4. windows update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update issue: On 8/15/22, I logged into my windows and whikle some of my program icons are on my home screen, my folder file does not show any files. The display defults to the windows original backgound rather than my previous purple back ground. When I open my quickbooks, it does not...
  5. Windows Update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issues: Hello, yesterday the Dell support assistant over the phone explained to me that my computer was taking a long time to restart because some windows updates need it to be performed.while attempting to do the update i got this message and while running a troubleshooting could I...
  6. Windows update issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update issues: [ATTACH] I updated windows to 2004 and had to reset my pc due to issues. I restored from a backup, and ever since I have had these 2 windows on settings. https://preview.redd.it/9o1memn4l5751.png?width=677&format=png&auto=webp&s=d2fbdbe1a63c7011064b9917cc53fb0a2d5ce30a...
  7. windows update issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows update issue: I’m trying to update my pc, and whenever its on the blue screen loading at about 30% it says there’s an error and that it’s reverting changes, also my pc sometimes boots in safe mode? submitted by /u/Obviouschair1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issue: Dear all, After update my windows 10 .. Some keys in my laptop keyboard not functioning such as Q, A, Z E,D C, caps lock etc. Can't understand how to fix this issue ..!!? Please help somebody to fix this .....
  9. Windows Update Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update Issues: One of the recent Windows 10 mandatory updates messed up my computer. Basically, All my games are lagging like you would not believe. Even lowering the graphics doesn't help. The scaling is automatically smaller for some games and apps, including on the Internet. Other apps...
  10. Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Issue: My laptop is taking too long to get update. It's still updating since last 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-update-issue/1564e145-74bd-4f2d-bd47-82bef6e60fa8