Windows 10: Window update not download not updating

Discus and support Window update not download not updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows updates did not download. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RenataMu, Aug 7, 2020.

1. RenataMu Win User

Window update not download not updating

My windows updates did not download. What can I do?

:)

RenataMu, Aug 7, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 7, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Window update not download not updating

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Window update not download not updating :)

Thermopylae_480, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Window update not download not updating

1. Window update not download not updating - Similar Threads - Window update download

2. Windows update not downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update not downloading.: Hello Team,Rajbahadur Singh this side. I have to tell you my problem that facing yet. I flashed windows 11 and downloaded all driver. But after 6 months later, faced a problem. Windows update is not downloading and stuck at 0%. Please help me....
  3. Windows Updates not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates not downloading: At first, I noticed issues with the Xbox app not downloading gamepass games. Then realized the Microsoft Store wasn't downloading anything either. Tried to check for windows updates and get this error pictured below. I've tried so many things to fix this from forums and...
  4. Windows update will not download updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update will not download updates: when i start downloading updates then bottom problem is runningWindows update will not download updates - stuck at 0% downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-will-not-download-updates/2e70a27c-cd65-40fd-8c68-93b904fa7560
  5. Windows Update not downloading

Windows Update not downloading: Something is preventing my downloads from actually downloading. I ran the Troubleshoot for Windows update, and got this; IsPostback_RC_Pending Updates IsPostback: False Service Status Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help...
  6. windows updates and downloads

windows updates and downloads: Hello, i have a problem with my windows that i'm not able to download any windows update inculding microsoft store apps they are stuck at 0% downloading and then always give me a different error. I've tried everything i've seen on the internet, i even did a clean reinstall...
  7. download and update of windows

download and update of windows: can anyone please tell me what is the exact size of may update2020 its 3hr now still downloading at 45% is it a large file what's the exact size of it? thank you...
  8. Downloading Windows update

Downloading Windows update: I have been downloading the windows upgrade on my laptop for the last 6 hours. It seems to be stuck on 24%. The circle of dots indicating a download is moving at a very slow speed and intermittently. What happens if I shut down?...
  9. Windows Updates Not Downloading

Windows Updates Not Downloading: I’m trying to update my windows 10, but there is one update that refused to even download and it gets stuck at getting things started and never goes over 0%. I’ve looked up so many things to help try and fix it but nothing has worked....
  10. Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.

Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.: Hi, My laptop will not update windows 10 security updates. I have downloaded the windows 10 update assistant but the update always sticks at 99%! Has anyone got any ideas. Thanks for your help!...