Windows 10: Window Update now no sign on screen

Discus and support Window Update now no sign on screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Dell laptop just installed the most recent windows update automatically when I booted it. I let the update go through the normal loading and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SusanDuff1, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Window Update now no sign on screen

My Dell laptop just installed the most recent windows update automatically when I booted it. I let the update go through the normal loading and waited for my background screen to appear . What happens is I click my mouse or touch the mouse pad or touch the keyboard and the screen goes to the hazy white but the signon screen does not appear. After a few minutes my background picture appears. NOW I can not get my sign on screen to appear at all! How do I fix it? . Thanks.

:)

SusanDuff1, Nov 3, 2019

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 3, 2019
  3. BobHelms Win User
    After 1803 update can't set sign-in screen

Lenovo T530 laptop Windows 10 pro 1803 update. Update installed without any known problems. I cannot set the sign-in screen. Wasn't a problem until 1803 was installed. I have set the lock screen and I understood that this is / was the same as setting the sign-in screen. Anyone have any suggestions? TIA for any help.
    Bob Helms

BobHelms, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Window Update now no sign on screen

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Window Update now no sign on screen

1. Window Update now no sign on screen - Similar Threads - Window Update sign

2. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft update, now I cant sign in: Hi, so I tried to update my computer for the first time in about three months because the update wouldn't work. So I ran the troubleshooter, restarted my computer and now it says I can't use my pin to sign in and I didn't make a password for it. So I'm stuck at the moment,...
  3. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft update, now I cant sign in: Hi, so I tried to update my computer for the first time in about three months because the update wouldn't work. So I ran the troubleshooter, restarted my computer and now it says I can't use my pin to sign in and I didn't make a password for it. So I'm stuck at the moment,...
  4. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen: Basically the title. I have tried this twice now, the first time a few months ago. I updated and everything was fine, I can see the sign in screen. I type in my pin and I am greeted by a black screen and can't see anything except the cursor. So I tried various fixes found on...
  6. Windows sign in screen now integrated with another user's sign in screen. My bad for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows sign in screen now integrated with another user's sign in screen. My bad for...: My husband has an all-in-one desktop Lenovo. For several days he had been having trouble with print production. I suggested that perhaps I could help him out with performing a reset to an earlier date. I've done this before on my Lenovo laptop and on his desktop with great...
  7. Windows updated and now i can't sign in!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updated and now i can't sign in!?!?!?: So windows did a security update and restarted my computer. When i try to log in it says it is having trouble and created a temp profile and suggests i log out and re-sign in. Doesn't work. Restart the computer. Doesn't work. I understand security updates are necessary...
  8. Windows Update "1903" borking sign in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update "1903" borking sign in screen: After Windows 10 "1903" update in august, the sign in screen kept flashing around to notifications, sign in box, other places, but never staying long enough to sign in. After Microsoft help to start in safe and restore previous update everything was back to normal. Now it...
  9. Windows updated...now blue sign in screen with The User Profile Service service failed the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows updated...now blue sign in screen with The User Profile Service service failed the...: I brought my computer in for repair, needed a new graphics card. When I got it back that is the message I got when trying too sign in. Returned the computer too her, she said it did a windows 10 update. She said she got it running by going back too a previous start point. I...
  10. Windows updated now blue screen Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows updated now blue screen Help!: I have HP Laptop 64 bit windows home os 12 gigs memory. My windows updated automatically this morning and then went to a Blue screen. The screen keeps asking what language then I would click the Exit screen go to desktop. Well it keeps doing that. So I tried to do Startup...