Windows 10: Window update removed my WiFi

Discus and support Window update removed my WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please tell how to get recognized on the network so that I can connect wirelessly instead of with an ethernet cord. The update took me off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Felicia Greer, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Window update removed my WiFi

Please tell how to get recognized on the network so that I can connect wirelessly instead of with an ethernet cord. The update took me off the network.

:)

Felicia Greer, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Windows 10: Remove this update

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that your manually remove or delete you want to stop from installing.

Please follow these steps:

• In the Search box, type Check for Updates. Click on it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click View you update history, then Uninstall updates
    • Form the list, choose the update you want to uninstall.

Tell us how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 21, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Window update removed my WiFi

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Window update removed my WiFi :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Window update removed my WiFi

1. Window update removed my WiFi - Similar Threads - Window update removed

2. WIFI Option Removed when Update is Required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Option Removed when Update is Required: I need some help. EVERY time my laptop needs updating, Windows removes the option to connect the WiFi from the tool bar and from the setting option itself. As you can imagine, this is quite infuriating. Any advice you can give would be really appreciated....
  3. WIFI Option Removed when Update is Required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI Option Removed when Update is Required: I need some help. EVERY time my laptop needs updating, Windows removes the option to connect the WiFi from the tool bar and from the setting option itself. As you can imagine, this is quite infuriating. Any advice you can give would be really appreciated....
  4. Wifi driver removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver removed: I have done Reset network since that time i can't connect to wifi change adapter options does not contain Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-removed/5939190b-6a38-4f37-b3cb-bc43ef8e0d64
  5. Wifi driver removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver removed: I have done Reset network since that time i can't connect to wifi change adapter options does not contain Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-removed/5939190b-6a38-4f37-b3cb-bc43ef8e0d64
  6. Wifi driver removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. my wifi setting was removed

my wifi setting was removed: wifi was removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-setting-was-removed/ed2737cb-3171-4945-94ca-05f84dc30984
  8. Windows 10 Update Removing Access to WiFi Networks

Windows 10 Update Removing Access to WiFi Networks: On 8th October, my laptop received that latest updates for Windows 10. However, after this, I noticed that two of my three wifi networks were no longer visible in the list of available networks. I went into my wife's study next to the router which transmits one of the missing...
  9. Wifi connection lost after windows update, wifi connections are removed from windows menu,...

Wifi connection lost after windows update, wifi connections are removed from windows menu,...: The wifi connection was removed from the windows 10 menu, under network connections after a "windows update". This is an ongoing problem, . The wifi connection, disappears for a number of days then re-appears....
  10. Recent windows 10 update removed wifi functionality

Recent windows 10 update removed wifi functionality: Hey guys, Normally I am able to figure this stuff out on my own but I am stuck! My newer HP desktop running windows 10 was working perfectly yesterday. I shut it down last night, came in this morning and I have no wifi option in my network settings? I could not get the wifi...