Windows 10: Window update stuck at 64%

Discus and support Window update stuck at 64% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am in need of help. I have a Dell inspirion laptop and it was doing a update when it froze. I have turned off the computer hoping I can hit F8 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chloe#1959, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Window update stuck at 64%

I am in need of help. I have a Dell inspirion laptop and it was doing a update when it froze. I have turned off the computer hoping I can hit F8 and get to the safe mode but nothing happens. What it's doing now is just restarting and coming to the windows logo with the little circles just spinning. Then I get a screen that says windows is updating....it's at 64 percent...computer will restart several times. It just constantly keeps going through this same screen over and over. I can't see the startup or nothing. Just this blue screen with this updating message. F8 will not work so I can't even get to safe mode. Please advise/assistance so that I can get my computer working again in Window 10. This Windows update automatically installed on my laptop for free so I don't have a disk or anything. HELP!!!!!

:)

Chloe#1959, Jul 14, 2019

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 14, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Window update stuck at 64%

Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

No error message or code encountered

I tried installing windows 10 using usb now the new windows is in my hard drive. But still when i boot in my ssd it still installing stuck at 64

AnthonyPantig, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Window update stuck at 64%

1. Window update stuck at 64% - Similar Threads - Window update stuck

2. Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update stuck at 64%: Hi,Currently, I am having a problem updating windows, the progress will be stuck at 64% in the restart section. So I can only force shut down my laptop and I will be shown the error code 0xc1900101. It happened when I reset my pc with the 'keep my files' option. And I have...
  3. Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update stuck at 64%: Hi,Currently, I am having a problem updating windows, the progress will be stuck at 64% in the restart section. So I can only force shut down my laptop and I will be shown the error code 0xc1900101. It happened when I reset my pc with the 'keep my files' option. And I have...
  4. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  5. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  6. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reset Windows 10 Laptop and window update stuck at 64%

Reset Windows 10 Laptop and window update stuck at 64%: Yesterday, I wanna to clear all of my data, so I have my laptop reset. When I woke up in the morning, the screen kept prompt me windows update 64% and restart again and again....
  8. Window installation stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window installation stuck at 64%: Hey, I recently restarted my computer and while reinstalling window 10 it got stuck at 64%. I researched and researched and founded out that i have to create an ISO tool BUT I don't have a window 10 computer. Is there any way i could buy and ISO tool or is there a cheap...
  9. Windows installation stuck at 64%

Windows installation stuck at 64%: I'm downloading Windows 10 on my PC but it's stuck at 64%, every time it restarts, no progress is made. I've connected an ethernet cable if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-64/a7af0eda-b048-41be-ae56-45fbc9500801
  10. Window stuck at 64%

Window stuck at 64%: I was reseting my pc getting ready to sale while in the process of re-installing windows 10 it gets stuck at 64% have tried everything I’ve tried opening the BIOS and everything it’s still wants to still stuck I need help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 stuck at 64%

2. windows 10 update is stuck at 64%

3. windows 10 update 1903 stuck at 64%

4. pdate stuck at 64%,
  5. windows 10 upgrade stuck at 64%,
  6. ows update stuck at 64%