Windows 10: Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Discus and support Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] After Window 10 update, this message appear about half and hour. Please mention me how to solve....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArkarMin Myat, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue [​IMG]

After Window 10 update, this message appear about half and hour. Please mention me how to solve....

:)

ArkarMin Myat, Oct 14, 2019

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    We couldn't complete the updated, undoing changes...

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the
      top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

1. Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue - Similar Threads - Window Update Undoing

2. Updating Computer "Undoing changes made to your computer"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Computer "Undoing changes made to your computer": For a really long time, everytime I have tried updating my computer it always updates for a little while and then it says "Undoing changes made to your computer" and the update doesnt finish.I need to update my computer but it doesnt let me because of this issue....
  3. Updating Computer "Undoing changes made to your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Computer "Undoing changes made to your computer": For a really long time, everytime I have tried updating my computer it always updates for a little while and then it says "Undoing changes made to your computer" and the update doesnt finish.I need to update my computer but it doesnt let me because of this issue....
  4. Updating Computer "Undoing changes made to your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with update - "windows undoing changes made to your computer" message

Issue with update - "windows undoing changes made to your computer" message: What is happening to my windows update - October update 2021!!?A few weeks ago windows didn't want to update.. mid update it would restart again and undo all changes made. This happens every-time it wants to do an update.The same thing happened to my boyfriend same household...
  6. Windows update "undoing changes made to your computer"

Windows update "undoing changes made to your computer": So I updated my laptop earlier today before I went to work. When i got home from work it was at 48%. Then I checked back a few minutes later and it says "undoing changes made to your computer" and its been stuck like that for almost an hour. I didn't touch anything that would...
  7. Windows Update "Undoing changes made to your computer"

Windows Update "Undoing changes made to your computer": Trying to update from 1909 to 20H2. The update installs and restarts my computer, but when the install resumes, at 23% it restarts and then fails. It briefly shows windows repair, then jumps immediately to "Undoing changes made to your computer". I did the following...
  8. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I left my PC to update for a while, and when I came back there was just a black screen with the message "Undoing changes made to your computer" I've searched this up but haven't found a fix that works, help would be appreciated submitted by /u/K0BALT_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undoing changes made to your computer

2. why does windows undoing changes made to your computer when trying to upgrade windows