Windows 10: WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY

Discus and support WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In my pc I had OEM key I want to confirm window 10 pro or home please tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 22, 2021.

1. WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY

In my pc I had OEM key I want to confirm window 10 pro or home please tell

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 22, 2021
  2. taz420nj Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

LOL yes they do. Legit OEM copies DO come with a key - on a sticker that you affix to the case. OEM and SLP (System Locked Preactivation) are NOT the same thing. SLP is what large OEMs like Dell, HP, etc do, where every system came out of the factory activated with the same "Manufacturer's Master" key in XP, Vista, and 7. Reinstalling with the factory image preserves this activation. However if you dig that key out with Magical Jellybean and try to do a clean install with it, activation will fail. That's why every machine that came out of a factory ALSO had a COA with a unique key. That is what you need to use for a clean install. Starting with 8, large OEMs began embedding the unique key into the BIOS, which is why they no longer come with a unique key sticker. However, you can still buy legit OEM versions of every version (the ones that small shops would use for their custom machines) - including 10 - which come with the sticker with a unique key.

The only differences between OEM and Retail versions is that the OEM version locks to the first motherboard it is activated on, while Retail can be moved to a different one. OEM also come with no support.

taz420nj, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Chryonn Win User

WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY

Two OEM licence keys (different Windows versions) on one PC

Hello,
    I'm in the process of building another PC and I want to know if it's possible for two versions of Windows to reside next to each other legitimately. I would have windows 7 and 10 as a dual-boot system. So if I buy OEM keys and activate them would one de-activate the other? I know that OEM licence keys are bound to the mobo and are irrevocable. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chryonn, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY

1. WINDOW VERSION 10 FROM OEM KEY - Similar Threads - WINDOW VERSION OEM

2. OEM keys from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM keys from Microsoft: Hello, I’m starting a small business as a system integrator and was wondering how I can get OEM keys from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-keys-from-microsoft/a6a71584-77a4-461b-a972-29aa5d87e063
  3. Windows 10 OEM KEYS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM KEYS: I bought windows 10 OEM key. Also, it enabled Windows 10, OEM keys official? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-oem-keys/5b87cf87-aa84-40c5-97bc-8de78d3932f0
  4. Windows 10 OEM KEYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 OEM KEYS: I bought windows 10 OEM key. Also, it enabled Windows 10, OEM keys official? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-oem-keys/5b87cf87-aa84-40c5-97bc-8de78d3932f0
  5. Windows 10 OEM KEYS

6. Windows 11 version from OEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version from OEM: I have a digital license key for Pro version that be integrated with the MS account I used it in Win 10. Now I upgrade to Win 10 by the Iso on the Ms website, it installed my laptop the OEM version Home. How can I change it to Pro.P/s: The way go to store to upgrade is not...
  7. Windows 11 version from OEM

Windows 11 version from OEM: I have a digital license key for Pro version that be integrated with the MS account I used it in Win 10. Now I upgrade to Win 10 by the Iso on the Ms website, it installed my laptop the OEM version Home. How can I change it to Pro.P/s: The way go to store to upgrade is not...
  8. Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation

Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation: Greeting to all Users here! Guys, I have a question about a license of Windows*10 a bought from an authorized reseller. Before I do that, I'll explain the rest of the story. -A week ago I bought an HP laptop that comes with Windows*10 Home version installed and together...
  9. Windows 10 OEM key

Windows 10 OEM key: I have bought a notebook with preinstalled Windows 10 Home Single Language OEM. Can a Windows 10 Home (without "Single Language") activated with that OEM key? Sorry for my bad english Thanks...
  10. Activate OEM version key on different version

Activate OEM version key on different version: Hello, i have installed Win 10 PRO x64 from original ISO, i choose activate later. Today my KEY WIN 10 PRO X64 arrived but is OEM (DVD media) version. How can i activate OEM version without reinstall? Problem is that PC dont have DVD :/ 91949