Windows 10: window- why my chrome screen have this rainbow rectangle hiding differetn part of the screen

Discus and support window- why my chrome screen have this rainbow rectangle hiding differetn part of the screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mangadrawing123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mangadrawing123, Feb 10, 2023.

1. window- why my chrome screen have this rainbow rectangle hiding differetn part of the screen

/u/mangadrawing123, Feb 10, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 10, 2023
  3. drewd_30 Win User
    Screen Shows Rainbow Colors

Recently when I have tried to load up Fortnite my screen has suddenly switched to weird rainbow colors and I have no clue why. When I turn game mode on and the game mode bar comes up the colors go away but when the bar goes away the rainbow colors come back.
    Sometimes the screen returns to normal colors but I have no clue why it does. Even when I'm on my Fortnite home screen and it shows normal colors, when I switch back to my Windows home screen, it is shown in rainbow colors again. Has anyone else had this problem
    and if so is there a solution?

Thanks

drewd_30, Feb 10, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

window- why my chrome screen have this rainbow rectangle hiding differetn part of the screen

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

window- why my chrome screen have this rainbow rectangle hiding differetn part of the screen

1. window- why my chrome screen have this rainbow rectangle hiding differetn part of the screen - Similar Threads - window why chrome

2. Rainbow screen complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow screen complaint: In the case of rainbow screen complaint ,I want to ensure that a Microsoft agent replied a solution for that ,and I tried it for 2times by adding a radeon graphics card from the AMD software and it is the latest version in AMD ,So I am requesting an agent to solve this...
  3. Rainbow screen complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rainbow screen complaint: In the case of rainbow screen complaint ,I want to ensure that a Microsoft agent replied a solution for that ,and I tried it for 2times by adding a radeon graphics card from the AMD software and it is the latest version in AMD ,So I am requesting an agent to solve this...
  4. Rainbow screen complaint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rectangle on screen: I have a faint rectangle on my screen, that has just appeared yesterday. Does anyone know how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rectangle-on-screen/1c9c72dc-d60b-40ed-9a5e-287e8830268d
  6. Rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rectangle on screen: I have a faint rectangle on my screen, that has just appeared yesterday. Does anyone know how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rectangle-on-screen/1c9c72dc-d60b-40ed-9a5e-287e8830268d
  7. Rectangle on screen

8. I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen: This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey background just below it in paint so it will be visible properly.Whenever I hover my mouse over that area cursor changes to...
  9. I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen: This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey background just below it in paint so it will be visible properly.Whenever I hover my mouse over that area cursor changes to...
  10. White rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White rectangle on screen: [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and...