Windows 10: Window Will Not Boot Up

Discus and support Window Will Not Boot Up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ste1_203, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Ste1_203 Win User

Window Will Not Boot Up

Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked on End Task Tree, so I then had to restart my PC, and now it won't boot up.When in the BIOS Menu, it says "The System Cannot Find Any Bootable Devices".After another attempt to boot up, it said "GPT header corruption had been detected, please check SATA mode setting in BIOS setup, or you can use [Boot Sector MBR/GPT Recovery Policy] item under [Boot Configuration] page to recovery GPT header"So I did this, and noticed that I only had my 2 exter

:)

Ste1_203, Nov 28, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Window Will Not Boot Up

freaksavior, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Window Will Not Boot Up

1. Window Will Not Boot Up - Similar Threads - Window Boot

2. After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...: i tried to restart the pc with shift then go to advanced and to uefi then it restarted the pc entered the bios but i didn't find anything with uefi.when i restart the pc and press f12 i have only one option to boot from the windows. the bootable usb flash disk is inside the...
  3. After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...: i tried to restart the pc with shift then go to advanced and to uefi then it restarted the pc entered the bios but i didn't find anything with uefi.when i restart the pc and press f12 i have only one option to boot from the windows. the bootable usb flash disk is inside the...
  4. Time is wrong in Windows after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time is wrong in Windows after booting: Hi,Short version - I have a Samsung Galaxy Book S running Windows 11 Home that doesn't appear to pick up the BIOS time on boot and Windows will typically display an incorrect time at the login screen. Windows time sync will fix it after a few minutes.Longer version -I have a...
  5. Time is wrong in Windows after booting

Time is wrong in Windows after booting: Hi,Short version - I have a Samsung Galaxy Book S running Windows 11 Home that doesn't appear to pick up the BIOS time on boot and Windows will typically display an incorrect time at the login screen. Windows time sync will fix it after a few minutes.Longer version -I have a...
  6. Windows 10 preventing me from booting into desktop without first non-consensually being...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 preventing me from booting into desktop without first non-consensually being...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatsurissuebro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10r6i6g/windows_10_preventing_me_from_booting_into/
  7. When i start to boot to instal Windows 10 on hp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start to boot to instal Windows 10 on hp: Hello can someone help with a problem about to install Windows 10 on my HP notebook before the Windows start to install my screen come like this And its happend again when i tried to update i did all Steps and its time to restart to apply all updates the screen its in the...
  8. When i start to boot to instal Windows 10 on hp

When i start to boot to instal Windows 10 on hp: Hello can someone help with a problem about to install Windows 10 on my HP notebook before the Windows start to install my screen come like this And its happend again when i tried to update i did all Steps and its time to restart to apply all updates the screen its in the...
  9. When i start to boot to instal Windows 10 on hp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Dual boot windows with two completely isolated drives. Is that possible?

Dual boot windows with two completely isolated drives. Is that possible?: Hello guys, I would like to ask if that's possible to have 2 windows OS on 2 separate hard drives and make them completely unaware of each other. I know there's plenty of info about this topic on the internet but i still have some questions even after reading quite a lot of...