Windows 10: Window Will Not Boot Up

Discus and support Window Will Not Boot Up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ste1_203, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Ste1_203 Win User

Window Will Not Boot Up

Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked on End Task Tree, so I then had to restart my PC, and now it won't boot up.When in the BIOS Menu, it says "The System Cannot Find Any Bootable Devices".After another attempt to boot up, it said "GPT header corruption had been detected, please check SATA mode setting in BIOS setup, or you can use [Boot Sector MBR/GPT Recovery Policy] item under [Boot Configuration] page to recovery GPT header"So I did this, and noticed that I only had my 2 exter

:)

Ste1_203, Nov 28, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Window Will Not Boot Up

freaksavior, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Window Will Not Boot Up

1. Window Will Not Boot Up - Similar Threads - Window Boot

2. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  3. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  4. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  5. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  6. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

7. How to boot into windows without this odd screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to boot into windows without this odd screen: Every time I go to turn my PC on it brings me to a page called “new cpu installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTMP/PSP NV structure changed.” Every time this comes up I restart my computer I spam N and it boots right into windows, I just want it to boot right into windows how...
  8. How to boot into windows without this odd screen

How to boot into windows without this odd screen: Every time I go to turn my PC on it brings me to a page called “new cpu installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTMP/PSP NV structure changed.” Every time this comes up I restart my computer I spam N and it boots right into windows, I just want it to boot right into windows how...
  9. Windows won't boot after partition management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot after partition management: Hello, on Windows 10 I recently used "Resize-C/IM-Magic partition resizer" to move my C: drive partition to the left where there was about 500mb of unallocated space. To apply the change it required a reboot, I was then going to extend the partition through Disk Management...
  10. Windows won't boot after partition management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot after partition management: Hello, on Windows 10 I recently used "Resize-C/IM-Magic partition resizer" to move my C: drive partition to the left where there was about 500mb of unallocated space. To apply the change it required a reboot, I was then going to extend the partition through Disk Management...