Windows 10: Window will only load in Safe Mode - help!

Discus and support Window will only load in Safe Mode - help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It would be helpful if the report actually said what the problem is. Here is what the report says: Date ‎12/‎25/‎2020 10:30 AM Status Report... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeanUrevig, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Window will only load in Safe Mode - help!

It would be helpful if the report actually said what the problem is.

Here is what the report says:

Date

‎12/‎25/‎2020 10:30 AM

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 1003

Parameter 2: fffff5854027d9a0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x144_ENDPOINT_ERROR_AFTER_STOP_USBXHCI!TelemetryData_CreateReport_VEN_1B73_DEV_1009_REV_02

Server information: fa7ca778-347a-41e0-b626-d306db647f16

:)

DeanUrevig, Jan 10, 2021

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Window will only load in Safe Mode - help!

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Window will only load in Safe Mode - help!

1. Window will only load in Safe Mode - help! - Similar Threads - Window load Safe

2. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  3. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  4. Safe mode wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  5. Safe mode wont load

Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  6. Cursor only in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor only in safe mode: Hello, I've been having problems with my GPU driver. Whenever I download a new GPU driver my PC crashes and doesn't work correctly. The only thing that helps me with this is uninstalling the new driver and installing a stable older one. For that, I need to load safe mode. At...
  7. Cursor only in safe mode

Cursor only in safe mode: Hello, I've been having problems with my GPU driver. Whenever I download a new GPU driver my PC crashes and doesn't work correctly. The only thing that helps me with this is uninstalling the new driver and installing a stable older one. For that, I need to load safe mode. At...
  8. Windows 10 Only Works in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Only Works in Safe Mode: Hello, Recently, my PC has been randomly crashing no pattern to when it crashes, typically 0-60 seconds after logging in, sometimes not for hours, no blue screen or error codes, the monitor just says its disconnected and the computer is unresponsive. I have tried seemingly...
  9. Help in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help in safe mode: Is there a way to see your password history? I decided to put my pc in safe mode to clean it up but i forgot the password and im now stuck in the log in screen. submitted by /u/dotohnodot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euam9i/help_in_safe_mode/
  10. Windows only starts in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows only starts in safe mode: Thank you very much. I will look into all these options although it updated a few days ago and there were no prompts about it this time.