Windows 10: Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145

Discus and support Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my Lenovo S145 won't start Window 10. It just have below blue screen come up and when click "OK" there are no Boot option i could choose. There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenTse814, Aug 13, 2020.

1. KenTse814 Win User

Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145

Hi, my Lenovo S145 won't start Window 10. It just have below blue screen come up and when click "OK" there are no Boot option i could choose. There are no Lenovo logo screen i could try turn off the laptop as some of other thread suggest. Please help!!!

Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145 733870fa-5529-4333-a2c5-25018fbb263e?upload=true.jpg Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145 8cd876e1-c7ba-4676-8972-a9f5cd90504f?upload=true.jpg

:)

KenTse814, Aug 13, 2020

2. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

^^ what he said try the steps in safe mode or VGA mode, then let us know if it boots up better yet if the steps will work after booting it up in safe mode

Protagonist, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145

Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145

1. Window wont boot and can't go to SAFE mode or perform recover on Lenovo S145 - Similar Threads - Window wont boot

2. Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode: Hi Guys,looking for some help. I was trying to fix a Gaming Services issue and through some fixing steps I deleted "Services" in the registry. The PC failed to connect to the internet so I rebooted.1. Now when I reboot I get the FLTMGR.SYS error2. I can't reboot into Safe...
  3. Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode: Hi Guys,looking for some help. I was trying to fix a Gaming Services issue and through some fixing steps I deleted "Services" in the registry. The PC failed to connect to the internet so I rebooted.1. Now when I reboot I get the FLTMGR.SYS error2. I can't reboot into Safe...
  4. Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows boot loop and can't go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows boot loop and can't go into safe mode: Hello. When I turn on my pc, it will go to the ASUS logo, black screen, ASUS logo again, and then shut itself down and then turns itself back on repeating the same steps. I tried a few methods on youtube like adjusting the RAM stick, replacing the battery, and cleaning the...
  6. Lenovo S145-15IWL.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo S145-15IWL.: My system has been malfunctioning. So many issues like Microsoft word typing abnormally, freezing and hanging, restarting after shutting down, video player suddenly become mute and slows the speech, search key and keyboard abnormality, sleep/hibernating always whenever it is...
  7. Can't boot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot into safe mode.: Every time I try to boot into safe mode it always tries to do an automatic repair and fails to repair.I can still boot normally just not in safe mode. This from the log: Root cause found: Boot critical file g:\windows\system32\drivers\ramdisk.sys is corrupt. Repair...
  8. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  9. Lenovo idealpad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo idealpad S145: Hi, I was transfering my photos and videos in lenovo laptop from my i phone through USB. But due to some reason, i removed usb from my phone and now my laptop is stucked. There is a dark blue screen and only curser is only appear on the screen. I am not able to do any thing....
  10. Lenovo safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo safe mode: Hi. my laptop is in safe mode.I have read and tried to remedy. Part of that is to type in search box in Start up. When I attempt that, I get black screen. Please advice. Kind regards and appreciation....