Windows 10: Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Discus and support Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, when I came to my pc I got a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and There is a message say window is getting some info and it will restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JUSTAORDINARYBIRB, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

So, when I came to my pc I got a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and There is a message say window is getting some info and it will restart with 100% complete and it has just sitting there for the last 20 minutes doing what ever god knows.

(If anyone what’s to know what I was doing I was rendering out a video via Vegas Pro)

I’m a bit worried so can any one help?

Edit: Mins 25 later It’s just a black screen now I’m very confused.

Edit 2: 1 hour later the screen is still black pc is still on.

Edit 3: 1.5 hours later pc is still but still a black screen.

submitted by /u/JUSTAORDINARYBIRB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JUSTAORDINARYBIRB, Jan 25, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on restart

Hello Tom,

There may be several reasons why you are getting this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did this issue started happening?
    • Does this error come with an error code/number?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done aside from the ones mentioned above?

In the meantime, you can check on this
    thread
    and refer to the post of ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP). It discusses steps on what you can do with these kinds of stop errors.

We're looking forward for our reply.

John Vil, Jan 25, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

1. Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) - Similar Threads - Window Won’t Restart

2. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Hanging and restart code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging and restart code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: About once a week the laptopon windows 11 restarts without a bsod, after a freeze that lasted 1.5 seconds. But yesterday the hang was longer, almost a minute and this time the first dump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rdIzMjT-tRxXtu6ZV2Cz_e5DDcNZHHbc/view?usp=share_link...
  5. Hanging and restart code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hanging and restart code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: About once a week the laptopon windows 11 restarts without a bsod, after a freeze that lasted 1.5 seconds. But yesterday the hang was longer, almost a minute and this time the first dump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rdIzMjT-tRxXtu6ZV2Cz_e5DDcNZHHbc/view?usp=share_link...
  6. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer locks up. Can't move mouse,get huming from speakers. Then blue screen tha said that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error, and then we'll restart for youand below thatFor more information about this issue and possible...
  7. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer locks up. Can't move mouse,get huming from speakers. Then blue screen tha said that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error, and then we'll restart for youand below thatFor more information about this issue and possible...
  8. Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer the last 2 days have randomly started to crash and get a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on it this happens whenever im playing a game or just watching, surfing on the internet its random. And is very frustrating for me as i could imagine ive tried to run...
  9. Computer won’t stop restarting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t stop restarting.: Not entirely sure what to do, or even how to describe this. Up until a couple of hours ago, my computer was running fine, but all of a sudden, when I tried launching The Witcher 3, it began crashing. It crashed a couple times, then my computer loaded back up. After restarting...
  10. BSOD With Stop Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD With Stop Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello, I have a customer of mine who recently got a Surface Laptop 3 and has been getting BSOD crashes with the stop code of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have performed Windows updates, Surface driver/firmware updates, ran SFC scan, ran a chkdsk, but the issue still happens. I...