Windows 10: Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

Discus and support Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding window startup. It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fahadjabbar, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

Hi everyone,

I am facing an issue regarding window startup.

It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like forever.

Maybe it's because of the new update. I updated window like a week ago. It was working fine till last night.

I googled about it and tried some solutions but it's still the same.

It won't go into safe mode.

Is it because of hard disk corruption?

Or window update?

But there was no problem in the chkdsk command none for any partition.

Plus somehow window partition got changed itself from C to D letter.

And window updates won't uninstall.. I think because i deleted the previous version of window after updating to new major update.

Please tell me do i have to reset or install new window?

Here are some Snaps

Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

fahadjabbar, Jul 13, 2019
  2. 1947model Win User

My laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background.

Original title: Trying to download Windows 10

It's been 6 hours. All I have on my laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background

how do I get out of this

1947model, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Stuck at spinning white dots with yellow background

When I turn on my computer it loads past the windows icon and spinning dots perfectly, but as soon as that is done a yellow background appears and a larger group of spinning white dots appear. what should I do to fix this I don't want to re-install windows.

almazmehari, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

Stuck at spinning white dots with yellow background

When I turn on my computer it loads past the windows icon and spinning dots perfectly, but as soon as that is done and before the login screen a yellow background appears and a larger group of spinning
    white dots appear. what should I do to fix this I don't want to re-install windows.

almazmehari, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

1. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning - Similar Threads - Window won't start

2. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start: My pc will turn on and display the spinning circle of dots but won't boot windows. This has happened about a month ago, however due to school and spring break I've been unable to give it the attention it needs to be fixed. I believe that these issues happened after a power...
  3. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start: My pc will turn on and display the spinning circle of dots but won't boot windows. This has happened about a month ago, however due to school and spring break I've been unable to give it the attention it needs to be fixed. I believe that these issues happened after a power...
  4. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows display shows black background with white dots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows display shows black background with white dots.: hi, and sorry for my bad English. i have a problem with my graphic cards. which i don't know if its for my Nvidia graphic card or internal Intel HD graphics my appl520. applications or tabs showing dots and black spaces , also font and icons are corrupted in start menu....
  6. Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots: Hello, I turned on my pc today to find that windows would get stuck on a black screen with spinning white circles endlessly. I have tried using my windows installation media to do startup repair, system restore, and I checked the ssd with chkdsk /r in command prompt. None of...
  7. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  8. black screen and spinning dots

black screen and spinning dots: I updated my two Windows 10 laptop and got an issue on both of them. At present when I am rebooting my PC, I see spinning circle on the black screen. I tried to restore the system but it didn’t help. Laptops are Dell and Lenovo. I updated to 1809 version...
  9. Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003: Hello. My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo. I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM...
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4507453 will not start - spinning circle