Windows 10: window won't startup.

Discus and support window won't startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; window won't startup. It said "secure boot policy has unexpectedly changed. you need to enter your recovery key." I found the bitlocker key from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by atakele, Nov 11, 2018.

1. atakele Win User

window won't startup.

window won't startup.

It said "secure boot policy has unexpectedly changed. you need to enter your recovery key."

I found the bitlocker key from Microsoft site "windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq" and put the right key but failed to unlock.

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Display and screen

:)

atakele, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 11, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Tais0112 Win User

window won't startup.

Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

window won't startup.

1. window won't startup. - Similar Threads - window won't startup

2. My windows won't startup correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows won't startup correctly: My computer has been having problems starting up, I can't access the login screen, the boot options screen, the f8 and f12 buttons won't do nothing. I've been trying to format the pc, but I just can't open any of the options that would allow me to do it. The screen is just...
  3. My windows won't startup correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows won't startup correctly: My computer has been having problems starting up, I can't access the login screen, the boot options screen, the f8 and f12 buttons won't do nothing. I've been trying to format the pc, but I just can't open any of the options that would allow me to do it. The screen is just...
  4. Windows 10 won't startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't startup: Hi,I have a W10 PC which seems to have recently done an update and won't boot, it keeps failing and BSOD with varying different stop errors, seems different error every time it crashes.Occasionally I see 'preparing to configure your computer' or 'configuring updates 35%...
  5. Windows 10 won't startup

Windows 10 won't startup: Hi,I have a W10 PC which seems to have recently done an update and won't boot, it keeps failing and BSOD with varying different stop errors, seems different error every time it crashes.Occasionally I see 'preparing to configure your computer' or 'configuring updates 35%...
  6. Windows 10 won't startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows won't boot on startup

Windows won't boot on startup: I am having an issue where every time I try boot my pc, I can get onto the log in page, but then when I log in, the screen turns black the monitor is still on & working but there is nothing on the screen. My PC also remains on even after the screen turns black. I have to...
  8. Windows 10 won't complete startup

Windows 10 won't complete startup: I updated windows 10 last week on my laptop through windows update and now my laptop will not complete startup. My desktop appears with my icons but I am unae to do anything with the task bar. After a minutes or so my mouse stops responding using the TouchPad. I am able to...
  9. Windows won't start/Startup repair won't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't start/Startup repair won't work: I've been having issues for awhile, but it normally snaps out of it or repair works, but this time... The other day, I restarted my computer and now it goes straight to Startup Repair and then tells me autorepair can't help. I burnt the repair disc that Microsoft put out...
  10. Windows 10 won't Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't Startup: When I start up my computer it gets passed the windows sign with white dots spinning below it but then when it goes to the next screen with a blue background and white dots spinning in the middle it does that continuously even by leaving it there for 4 hours. I've booted into...