Windows 10: window

Discus and support window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday I Upgrade my window 10 from window 8.1 then its working properly but after 10 mint its showing me a message **your hardware settings have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aishpreet Singh, Nov 22, 2020.

1. window

Yesterday I Upgrade my window 10 from window 8.1 then its working properly but after 10 mint its showing me a message **your hardware settings have been changed reboot to finished setting**

after this my laptop started lagging after every 2-3 seconds for a half seconds

pls gave me solution for that...

:)

Aishpreet Singh, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

window

1. window - Similar Threads - window

2. Debloated my windows 10 recently and I noticed the psr.exe [Windows Steps Recorder] is not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debloated my windows 10 recently and I noticed the psr.exe [Windows Steps Recorder] is not...: Also the Action Centre was there but did not open when I clicked it I followed some guides online and used the command line to restore it, is there something similar I can do about the Windows Step Recorder, since I use it almost everyday. submitted by /u/lilnav851 [link]...
  3. Windows game bar not recording my voice?

Windows game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on Windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  4. Activating Windows After A Hardware Upgrade

Activating Windows After A Hardware Upgrade: I recently swapped out my motherboard and CPU for some well overdue upgrades. There didn't seem to be a any issues when I first started using the new hardware in the morning, but after returning from work in the evening I now have to reactivate my Windows key. I used the...
  5. Locked out of unactivated windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of unactivated windows: Hello, Recently bought a computer from ibuypower and couldnt activate windows. Tried last night but it would not let me set up a microsoft account. Today, I am locked out. Before there was no password. Or you could skip it. Edit: I should add that every time I try to...
  6. Problem connecting Windows 10 pro to Windows 98

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem connecting Windows 10 pro to Windows 98: During many years of use, I have been able to connect my Windows 10 pro computer to Windows 98 computer using Windows Explorer. In the last few weeks, I can't connect anymore. I used to be able to connect through a Netgear 7000 router by wireless and also by Ethernet, neither...
  7. Limit Windows 10 sideloading source

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Limit Windows 10 sideloading source: Hi Everyone. We develop internal applications in .NET and are changing over to APPX/MSIX installations for deployment. We would like to avoid using any kind of internal Store using sideloading. We would obviously have to allow non-admins the ability to do so via group...
  8. Update Problem - Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Problem - Windows Server 2016: Hi, I have a problem with updates, my server have role from domain controller, and windows update display error 0x80070005. To resolv this problem i've tried to follow next steps: net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSVC net stop bits...
  9. Seemingly unsolveble audio Issue - Windows 10 Lenovo Legion Y530

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seemingly unsolveble audio Issue - Windows 10 Lenovo Legion Y530: Hello All, I'm having an issue with my audio where it says no Audio Output Device found. Its the same for input. In device manager, Realtek is gone and the Sound and game controllers have disappeared after I tried to unistall them, restarted, and they didnt come back. That...
  10. Getting random BSOD after installing new NVMe SSD and reinstalling windows in that.

Getting random BSOD after installing new NVMe SSD and reinstalling windows in that.: Background: So I bought a new ADATA Swordfish 256 GB ssd and reinstalled Windows 10 in that. Formatted my hard drive and using it as a data drive. Issue: getting random BSOD while using Windows and then fails to boot unless I do turn off and turn on again. What I have tried:...