Windows 10: window

Discus and support window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday I Upgrade my window 10 from window 8.1 then its working properly but after 10 mint its showing me a message **your hardware settings have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aishpreet Singh, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:17 AM.

1. window

Yesterday I Upgrade my window 10 from window 8.1 then its working properly but after 10 mint its showing me a message **your hardware settings have been changed reboot to finished setting**

after this my laptop started lagging after every 2-3 seconds for a half seconds

pls gave me solution for that...

:)

Aishpreet Singh, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:17 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:18 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. hellrazor Win User

window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

Thema:

window

1. window - Similar Threads - window

2. Laptop windows 10 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop windows 10 Camera not working: Dear Team, while taking photo with laptop camera, it was not saving or not capturing the photo. It is giving some error message like photo capture file creation failed. Kindly suggest to resolve the issue....
  3. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize NEF files taken by a Nikon Z6 II?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get Windows 10 to recognize NEF files taken by a Nikon Z6 II?: Hello. I just bought a Nikon Z6 II and found that Windows 10 does not see the NEF raw files. It sees the JPG files just fine. Those files are useless to me. Is there a fix for this? Right now my new $2,600 paper weight. Please help! Thank you, Paul Livingston...
  4. how do I changed my windows security password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I changed my windows security password?: Sometimes when I try to connect my VPN, I get asked for my windows security password. Have tried all I remember....How do I change the password?...
  5. Our first look at Windows 10’s redesigned grid and list layouts

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at Windows 10’s redesigned grid and list layouts: Windows 10 looks pretty much the same as it did back in 2015, but as part of the WinUI project, Microsoft is looking to bring back rounded corners and deliver the true Fluent Design. Rumour has it that the Windows 10 Action Center, Start Menu, and even taskbar will be...
  6. THIS SETTING IS ADMINISTERED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR IN SECURITY WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    THIS SETTING IS ADMINISTERED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR IN SECURITY WINDOWS 10: I am unable to toggle any settings in windows defender , it shows THIS SETTING IS ADMINISTERED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR .I am the administrator. please help....
  7. Windows 10 Parental Screen Time Lock

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Parental Screen Time Lock: My nephew has used my laptop for school and my brother-in-law has setup a time limit access for him to have a set amount of screen time. I just discovered this today where I am unable to use my laptop as it is now recognized as a child laptop in the Microsoft family center....
  8. Windows 10 and cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and cursor: I am having a terrible time with a run-away cursor. My computer is almost unusable. I understand this is a problem with windows 10. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?...
  9. Dose anyone know how to fix this on windows 10 store? I already have the game installed but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dose anyone know how to fix this on windows 10 store? I already have the game installed but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k22u2s/dose_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_on_windows_10/
  10. Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 sound reduce when i talk on Telegram on my PC.: Am i the only one who have problems when you talk on Telegram on your PC, that Windows 10 reduce all your sounds, even you have been into your sound settings, and disable sound reducing by 50% to 0%. And still reduce.. It's only when i use Telegram, when im on Discord, sound...