Windows 10: Window10 Audio not working

Discus and support Window10 Audio not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have hp Desktop computer, and I have been using for months with window10 installed on it. I have been trying to fix audio problem but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MengistuGetie, May 31, 2021.

1. Window10 Audio not working

Hello Guys, I have hp Desktop computer, and I have been using for months with window10 installed on it. I have been trying to fix audio problem but I can't. I have tried many options found on the internet and forums. but still not working. I have attached the screenshot for my problem. please help me if you know.

:)

MengistuGetie, May 31, 2021

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 31, 2021
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, May 31, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Window10 Audio not working

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Window10 Audio not working

1. Window10 Audio not working - Similar Threads - Window10 Audio working

2. window10 freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    window10 freezing: I was following instructions to stop win10 from freezing. .My notebook came back on. I wasn't able to sign in . I had error message saying I donot have a password. Can you help me out...
  3. window10 freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window10 freezing: I was following instructions to stop win10 from freezing. .My notebook came back on. I wasn't able to sign in . I had error message saying I donot have a password. Can you help me out...
  4. window10

window10: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/6d47fa4d-523c-4a16-9dec-bc27529c1d26
  5. Window10 Boot

Window10 Boot: Hi, my new PC has to be reset via the reset button on my PC before booting into windows. The system will boot to bios no problem and will begin to boot into windows and then the monitor will be disconnected and the only way to boot into windows is to push reset on the PC....
  6. window10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window10: may I use window 10 license to my laptop too? (Already using in desktop) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/afd98051-6377-4ad1-a0d1-2cd3e82db2d2"
  7. window10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10 download: im running window 10 its says download the latest version window10 did a disc clean up but it want download keep getting error code 0x80070003 can some one teel me what to do...
  8. window10

window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  9. problems with window10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with window10: I have no sound and I cannot use my disk drive for cd and dvd I would appreciate your help Richard Ford *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-window10/78553b10-121d-43a6-b9f8-d1bfb599c90f
  10. window10

window10: Split from this thread. window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/269e16b8-5b31-4016-892f-97d26c39baac