Windows 10: Window10 becoming slow

Discus and support Window10 becoming slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Window 10,but the problem is that whenever I install new window it becomes slow after few days. Can anybody explain me the reason .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichalJack1, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Window10 becoming slow

I am using Window 10,but the problem is that whenever I install new window it becomes slow after few days. Can anybody explain me the reason .

:)

MichalJack1, Nov 11, 2020

2. window10 slow login

first of all , i already update all my notebook driver to window10 driver...

the bios and firmware is up to date as well....

it takes around 30-40 second to reach to the desktop...

there is no problem with my hardware.....

so can u pls help me solve the problem???

my laptop is msi ge-60 2qd apache 8gb ram i7 4270hq 2.60hz

i also enble the fast start up and disable the unwanted problem in start up....

i've clean reinstall as well....

can anyone pls help me slow the issue???

thanks a lot!!

Adrian _chang, Nov 11, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Window10 becoming slow

Keyboard entry not working in Window10 Edge or Mail

Hi,

If you find that Microsoft Edge is experiencing a slow or weird performance, we suggest that you reset it.

Follow these steps on how to reset Microsoft Edge:

• Click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of Edge Window.
    • Locate Settings.
    • Click Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.
    • Select Show more, then check all the data listed.
    • Click Clear.
    • Restart your PC and re-open Edge.

Let us know if you have any additional concerns.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Window10 becoming slow

1. Window10 becoming slow - Similar Threads - Window10 becoming slow

2. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  3. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  4. Ethernet randomly becoming slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet randomly becoming slow: So I had this pc for around 2 years and the same thing with my other pc and having been using ethernet on it ever since. My internet went out one day while my two computers were on and ever since then my ethernet had basically stopped working. I called Verizon and got a new...
  5. Ethernet randomly becoming slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet randomly becoming slow: So I had this pc for around 2 years and the same thing with my other pc and having been using ethernet on it ever since. My internet went out one day while my two computers were on and ever since then my ethernet had basically stopped working. I called Verizon and got a new...
  6. PC becoming slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC becoming slow and laggy: I was wondering if anyone new how to fix the problem with my pc as it has become very laggy and slow and cant run applications as good as it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-becoming-slow-and-laggy/8fa58752-bc98-4203-9146-9d95d2175991
  7. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  8. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: Split from this thread. window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/269e16b8-5b31-4016-892f-97d26c39baac
  9. Google crome become slow :(

in Browsers and Email
    Google crome become slow :(: After installing windows 10 i am showing that google crome become too much slow but microsoft edge is providing me right speed whats the problem can anyone explain me Please i need help very badly *Sad 14521
  10. Windows becomes slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows becomes slow: Hello guys, I have some problems with this operating system. Everything works well but after a while it gets slow. Here's how it goes: If I turn on my laptop and let the Windows load 100% everything works smooth without any problems. Explorer opens instantly with every...