Windows 10: Window10 eating RAM

Discus and support Window10 eating RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello World.! seems it's a known issue of system eating extra RAM I'm on windows 10 enterprise version with 8 GB DDR3 Everything is updated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darshanshelat, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Window10 eating RAM

Hello World.!

seems it's a known issue of system eating extra RAM

I'm on windows 10 enterprise version with 8 GB DDR3

Everything is updated.

-tried sfc/scanow

-Ran windows defender offline test

-Disabled the startup impacts

- Nothing is running

-Installed windows few times

-Made an iso of win10 with windows media creator and reinstalled again.

-Removed all apps with high potential risk

-Tried all fixes that are suggested in windows community and youtube.

Anyone here :

Window10 eating RAM 74165367-9c57-4032-95eb-ddc9c4c50c3e?upload=true.png

:)

darshanshelat, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Alex_703 Win User

Win-10 eating up ram ?...

I know there is a problem with Google chrome eating up all the ram on my Macs.

I think it is doing the same thing on my Win-10 computers.

As soon as I close Google chrome browser my ram usage drops back down to normal.

How can I print out the list of running processes ?

Window10 eating RAM 99d8f12b-0586-42ee-b1d5-554b9789c095.jpg

Alex_703, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Window10 eating RAM

"System and compressed memory" eating my cpu and ram !

Hello everybody

I have Asus G75vx and win10 . I noticed that "System and compressed memory" is eating my cpu and ram. i searched in the forum with the similar subject and some of them suggested to disable hibernation . nut for me is always disable and i never use hibernation.

is there any solution for this disaster problem ?

thank you

MahdiMohammadnezhad, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Window10 eating RAM

1. Window10 eating RAM - Similar Threads - Window10 eating RAM

2. VmmemWSA eating up RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VmmemWSA eating up RAM: Hi, today I noticed two instances of VmmemWSA running, one eating 2.123,0MB, the other one eating 168,5MB permanently, now I do not have VB or any other VM software installed and I've never had NmmemWSA shown before - How do I get rid of them?...
  3. VmmemWSA eating up RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VmmemWSA eating up RAM: Hi, today I noticed two instances of VmmemWSA running, one eating 2.123,0MB, the other one eating 168,5MB permanently, now I do not have VB or any other VM software installed and I've never had NmmemWSA shown before - How do I get rid of them?...
  4. Hidden process eating all RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hidden process eating all RAM: Hello,for starters i have 10GB of RAM, Windows Defender says there is no Virus + i did an ESET Scan. I tried updating drivers, searching for ways to fix on internet but none of them seemed to have the same problemI have this problem for about 2 days where my PC progressively...
  5. Hidden process eating all RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden process eating all RAM: Hello,for starters i have 10GB of RAM, Windows Defender says there is no Virus + i did an ESET Scan. I tried updating drivers, searching for ways to fix on internet but none of them seemed to have the same problemI have this problem for about 2 days where my PC progressively...
  6. DWM.EXE EAT HALF OF MY RAM!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DWM.EXE EAT HALF OF MY RAM!!: Ok so i just realised this problem since a week. i keep seing my ram ke going up not reason then i check it was the DWM eat up to 3GB for no reason. Can any microsoft team help me with this problem? [ATTACH]...
  7. What's eating my ram?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's eating my ram?: whats eating my 8gb of ram? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-eating-my-ram/155b9f00-156a-4d4d-bf5e-b4e626986910
  8. What is eating away my RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is eating away my RAM?: So I have a 8 GB RAM on my laptop and I noticed that 3.7 GB were already used and only a little over 4 GB was free to use. I wasn't also getting good performance in video games. And I also noticed my battery wasn't holding up for more that a few hours and it was declining...
  9. Service host eating my RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host eating my RAM: I'm currently using a Huawei Matebook 13, it has 8 gigs of RAM and it runs pretty well, but I've faced a single, big problem with it. The RAM usually overloads and collapses after some usage time, which makes everything start crashing, making me force restarting my laptop....
  10. Identifying installed RAM on Window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Identifying installed RAM on Window10: Hi, Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am using OS -Up to date. in system Properties still it showing 4GB RAM instead of 8GB. please guide me how to resolve the...