Windows 10: Window10 graphical bug

Discus and support Window10 graphical bug in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to windows10 and I am having a strange bug that I cant fix. Whenever I close a program, it stays open and turns into a blurry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jarney, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Jarney Win User

Window10 graphical bug

I recently upgraded to windows10 and I am having a strange bug that I cant fix.
    Whenever I close a program, it stays open and turns into a blurry after image.
    Is this a known issue? Please help.
    Thanks

:)

Jarney, Oct 15, 2015
  2. sachin987 Win User

Windows 10 bugs in my Lenovo Laptop.

<Original Title: window10>

window 10 is working properly in my Lenovo laptop but but I got some bugs how to handle these bugs

sachin987, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Start button wont work

Do you have Dropbox installed? It appears to be a bug/problem with it. Just uninstall it and it should be working again and you can reinstall Dropbox.

Windows10Fan, Oct 15, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Window10 graphical bug

Hmmmm, another first, at least for me. Is it actually running or is it just a picture (ghost). Can you run those two lines in Command prompt (as Administrator:
    sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

CountMike, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

Window10 graphical bug

1. Window10 graphical bug - Similar Threads - Window10 graphical bug

2. Graphics bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics bugs: I have this weird graphics bug of random coloured boxes flashing in and out all over everything I view on my pc trying to figure out what's causing it or stopping it from always coming back up, but dunno how to fix it?here I'm browsing the intel website to try check my drives...
  3. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics bug: Did an update on windows 10 for my graphics driver, afterwards the thing crashed and my pc randomly restarted with the Lock Screen and everything being fully zoomed in, I can’t change the resolution as its greyed out and perm locked, I got error code 32 on my driver, I tried...
  4. Graphic bug in Trackbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic bug in Trackbar: I have noticed a visual glitch in one of the trackbar styles. Below is a screenshot of these styles: TBS_BOTTOM TBS_TOP TBS_BOTH [ATTACH] Notice that for TBS_BOTH the width of the slider is one pixel smaller than for the rest. Also the height could be one pixel larger...
  5. Graphics Setting Bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Setting Bugged: Both my Power Saving GPU and High Performance GPUs are the same when I try to change it for any app in the Graphics Settings. Is there a way to manually change this? Both my GPUs are up to date, they are installed, seen by the device manager. Customer support and AMD couldn't...
  6. window10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window10: may I use window 10 license to my laptop too? (Already using in desktop) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/afd98051-6377-4ad1-a0d1-2cd3e82db2d2"
  7. window10

window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  8. window10

window10: Split from this thread. window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/269e16b8-5b31-4016-892f-97d26c39baac
  9. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...
  10. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphical bug windows 10