Windows 10: Window10 security center, "Allowed" virus won't 'Dis-allow'

Discus and support Window10 security center, "Allowed" virus won't 'Dis-allow' in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; One of my users has a reported virus in the scan history under "allowed threats" I have selected "don't allow", but the threat is still there, as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Toby One Kenoby, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Window10 security center, "Allowed" virus won't 'Dis-allow'

One of my users has a reported virus in the scan history under "allowed threats"

I have selected "don't allow", but the threat is still there, as allowed.

I experienced the same issue but wiped windows and re-installed to resolve.

The user I am working with is a remote user and I don't have physical access, only remote access.

Allowed Threats

Allowed threats are items identified as threats, which you allowed to run

on your device.

Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C

(allowed)

:)

Toby One Kenoby, Aug 29, 2019
  2. wdst20 Win User

How do i allow virus?

I got this file that i know is not a virus, but sophos anti virus software is saying it is.
    So how do i allow allow mal/packer, so i don't get that annoying window at the bottom

many thanks Wes

wdst20, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Window10 security center, "Allowed" virus won't 'Dis-allow'

Windows Security - Allowed Apps crash

Hi, I have an issue with Windows Security Settings. Recently I tried to remove an app from the "Allowed Apps" window, under Virus & threat protection. Upon clicking remove there are few seconds of no response until the Windows Security window crashes. Opening
    it again shows that my changes have not taken effect. I found that any attempt to add or remove apps from this list crash the window and have no effect.

In the past I have had no problems adding and removing apps from this list, and it has only become a problem since a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping someone has had this problem before and knows how to fix it.

JeremyDroz, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Window10 security center, "Allowed" virus won't 'Dis-allow'

1. Window10 security center, "Allowed" virus won't 'Dis-allow' - Similar Threads - Window10 security center

2. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube won't allow screenshots?: Every search gives instructions for cell phones, or instructions for PCs that don't work.I bought a new computer recently with Win10 loaded on it.My previous computer also had Win10 and it allowed me to take screen shots off of YouTube videos.This one won't. I get the...
  3. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube won't allow screenshots?: Every search gives instructions for cell phones, or instructions for PCs that don't work.I bought a new computer recently with Win10 loaded on it.My previous computer also had Win10 and it allowed me to take screen shots off of YouTube videos.This one won't. I get the...
  4. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone.I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is that...
  6. Viruses in allowed threats section of windows security

Viruses in allowed threats section of windows security: [ATTACH]So today I noticed all this stuff in the allowed threats section. The problem is that whenever I choose the don't allow option on them they just automatically come right back on the list. I ran a full scan with defender and the safety scanner both found no threats, so...
  7. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone. I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is...
  8. Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...

Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...: Did I accidentally allow threats run? Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats " button I clicked on....
  9. A virus got the security center and the update center not working

A virus got the security center and the update center not working: Hi all, so a few days back I got a virus named winlogui and winrmsrv, the firewall asked permission and I accepted it, after searching I found that it was a virus and immediately removed the rule, I tried to open the windows security center but it came up as shown in the...
  10. By mistake allowed a virus blocked by defender

By mistake allowed a virus blocked by defender: Hi, I allowed a TROJAN:WIN32/OCCAMY.C virus blocked by windows defender. The notification now says THIS THREAT HAS BEEN ALLOWED, WILL NOT BE REMEDIATED IN FUTURE. Pls help so that I can set Defender to disallow this Trojan in future....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disallow threat allowed in windows security