Windows 10: window10 sound vanished

Discus and support window10 sound vanished in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After window10 update yesterday, my sound vanished. System > sound > " no output devices found" . Nothing to enable . Please help if you can ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by basukisrivastava, Mar 25, 2021.

1. window10 sound vanished

After window10 update yesterday, my sound vanished. System > sound > " no output devices found" . Nothing to enable . Please help if you can ?

Thanks

Basu

:)

basukisrivastava, Mar 25, 2021
  2. yanwu1314 Win User

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Original Title - window10 sound problems

I Try other 3 step but it still no work I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound

yanwu1314, Mar 25, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue window10 sound vanished :p

cadaveca, Mar 25, 2021
  4. window10 sound vanished

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

window10 sound vanished

1. window10 sound vanished - Similar Threads - window10 sound vanished

2. window10 freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    window10 freezing: I was following instructions to stop win10 from freezing. .My notebook came back on. I wasn't able to sign in . I had error message saying I donot have a password. Can you help me out...
  3. window10 freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window10 freezing: I was following instructions to stop win10 from freezing. .My notebook came back on. I wasn't able to sign in . I had error message saying I donot have a password. Can you help me out...
  4. window10

in Windows 10 Customization
    window10: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/6d47fa4d-523c-4a16-9dec-bc27529c1d26
  5. window10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window10: may I use window 10 license to my laptop too? (Already using in desktop) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/afd98051-6377-4ad1-a0d1-2cd3e82db2d2"
  6. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  7. problems with window10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with window10: I have no sound and I cannot use my disk drive for cd and dvd I would appreciate your help Richard Ford *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-window10/78553b10-121d-43a6-b9f8-d1bfb599c90f
  8. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: Split from this thread. window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/269e16b8-5b31-4016-892f-97d26c39baac
  9. Sound vanished!

Sound vanished!: Hi OK this morning I had no issues what so ever. When shutting down I did have a small update didn't take long to update and system shut down pretty much like normal. Booted up this evening and it finished the update but then I noticed I had no sound. I tried restarting no...
  10. Sound vanishes from computer

Sound vanishes from computer: From time to time I do not get sound from my computer or even through an ear phone/connected external speakers. But sound can be heard from a connected TV through HDMI, if from playback devices I chose the TV as default. On re-starting the computer the problem gets solved-...