Windows 10: window10 update

Discus and support window10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 내 프로그램은 직렬 및 USB 포트를 확인해야하지만 Windows 10은 불가능합니다. 우리 프로그램은 Windows 10의 하위 버전에서 작동하지만 특정 업데이트는 작동하지 않습니다.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 건엽이, Feb 14, 2019.

1. 건엽이 Win User

window10 update

내 프로그램은 직렬 및 USB 포트를 확인해야하지만 Windows 10은 불가능합니다. 우리 프로그램은 Windows 10의 하위 버전에서 작동하지만 특정 업데이트는 작동하지 않습니다.

:)

건엽이, Feb 14, 2019

2. Window10 update

Hi there,

recently I ran into some problem with window10 regular updating. No more window10 update has been found ever since window10 version1607 KB3200970 back in Nov. Only window defender can keep updating as usual. Is that normal ?

thank you

starbuckfan, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Window10 update

As the Mod. says that was the latest Windows Update.

But, if you look in Reliability Monitor, you will see how many other app, driver, Defender etc. updates you have had since then.

Davy-Delliott, Feb 14, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

window10 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond window10 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

window10 update

1. window10 update - Similar Threads - window10 update

2. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  3. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  4. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. window10 my desktop win10 cant update successfully

window10 my desktop win10 cant update successfully: 2023- Windows 10 Version 22H2 10 x64 KB5031445 97%0x800f0922logcbs log windows updatesolutionthe title is updated: 2023- 10 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 22H2, suitable for x64 based systems KB5031445, update 97% of the time will indicate that the update cannot be...
  6. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  7. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  8. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

9. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  10. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window10 kb4489868