Windows 10: Window10 vietnamese language pack install error

Discus and support Window10 vietnamese language pack install error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using the software "Window 10 enterprise" and recently I tried to install the Vietnamese language package but my window program failed again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahn_842, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Ahn_842 Win User

Window10 vietnamese language pack install error

Hi, I'm using the software "Window 10 enterprise" and recently I tried to install the Vietnamese language package but my window program failed again and again(error code is 0x800F0950).

And now every day morning, when I start my computer, that installation work automatically carry out itself!

I want to delete this work order. How can I do for stopping this installation try?

My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Please reply for me.

Thanks!

:)

Ahn_842, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Vietnamese language unicode problem

Hello Jeremy,

From the description of the issue, the reason why is giving a different output is because there are files that's missing or corrupted. To resolve this issue, we suggest that you re-download and reinstall the Vietnamese language pack to your computer. Here's
    the article where you can download it:
    Language packs

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build

When I heard of the new Vietnamese Telex input feature in the latest Windows Insider Build, I installed it right away to my computer. However, the "Add a keyboard" button didn't show the Vietnamese Telex keyboard as the blog
    article
    said.

So I clean-booted, then I tried removing and reinstalling the language pack, the keyboard still didn't show. I tried downloading "Basic typing" but what I got was only the message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional feature installed. You
    can try again later. Error code: 0x800F0950".

Build information:

• Version code: 18272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425
    • Build time (from version code): 14h25 | 26/10/2018
    • Expires 15/12/2018.

Lê Duy Quang, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Window10 vietnamese language pack install error

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Window10 vietnamese language pack install error

1. Window10 vietnamese language pack install error - Similar Threads - Window10 vietnamese language

2. Error message when installing a language Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when installing a language Pack: Windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 23H2Install Date ‎09/‎10/‎2022SO Compile ver 22635.2771experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22679.1000.0Specifically, when installing japanese language addons, I get the following error:"We are having trouble installing this...
  3. Error when trying to install language packs

Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  4. Install Vietnamese for Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Vietnamese for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  5. Install Vietnamese for Windows 11 single language

Install Vietnamese for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  6. Language pack installation fails with error 0x800F0954

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation fails with error 0x800F0954: Dear all,on our Windows 10 client computers business environment, Active Directory, MECM we get the following error when we try to install additional language acks e.g. Chinese Traditional/Taiwan:1. The installation of the language pack via "Settings ->Time and Language ->...
  7. Language pack installation fails with error 0x800F0954

Language pack installation fails with error 0x800F0954: Dear all,on our Windows 10 client computers business environment, Active Directory, MECM we get the following error when we try to install additional language acks e.g. Chinese Traditional/Taiwan:1. The installation of the language pack via "Settings ->Time and Language ->...
  8. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  9. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  10. Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build: When I heard of the new Vietnamese Telex input feature in the latest Windows Insider Build, I installed it right away to my computer. However, the "Add a keyboard" button didn't show the Vietnamese Telex keyboard as the blog article said. So I clean-botted, then I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry were having trouble getting this optional feature instaiied. You can try again later. Error code: 0x800f0950

2. download and update vietnamese pack