Windows 10: windowa 10 pro ..no os found

Discus and support windowa 10 pro ..no os found in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ruse 10 pro genuine with Digital Licence on my desktop...not this one. Yesterday i forced shutdown with power button and lost windows 10..... no os... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamRamdeo, Dec 10, 2018.

1. SamRamdeo Win User

windowa 10 pro ..no os found

I ruse 10 pro genuine with Digital Licence on my desktop...not this one. Yesterday i forced shutdown with power button and lost windows 10..... no os found . what can i do to restore win 10 pro.

Thamks

Sam

:)

SamRamdeo, Dec 10, 2018

2. Windowa 10 Updates

Yes, it is an ongoing issue for months without a well known fix TBH. Microsoft is releasing Anniversary update for Windows 10 on 2nd August, that would be a major update to windows 10.

I would suggest you doing that manually using an ISO which would serve two purposes:

• Would make your system up to date.
    • Correct your windows update issue also.
    You can drop me a message in this thread on 2nd, I would provide the links and steps for repair Install through an ISO. (ISO isn't released yet)

Let me know if there are any questions.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2018
  4. windowa 10 pro ..no os found

Stop auto update in windows 10 pro

hello sir

Please sand a step list of how to stop auto update in my window 10 pro

my windows full details is;

Edition : windows 10 pro

version: 1703

os Build : 15063.674

LovelykHUSHi, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

windowa 10 pro ..no os found

1. windowa 10 pro ..no os found - Similar Threads - windowa pro found

2. Windowa update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowa update: My pending windows update Device health and performance will not update with error code 0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowa-update/2bc8065b-a239-41ba-b070-4b5badac4c4b
  3. windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windowa 10: how to stop print to file in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowa-10/197e2770-d88d-4415-b4ff-035abd001cbf
  4. Yahoo on windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo on windowa 10: I have nothing showing in my Yahoo e-mails in Windows 10. G-mail and outlook are OK.I have a message "Nothing has arrived yet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-on-windowa-10/f3b796fa-0a33-40d0-89c1-1a65746a9cdd
  5. Intermittent No OS Found

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent No OS Found: I have a ThinkCentre Edge 62z AIO. It intermittently says "No OS Found" on a black screen and it will try to load, keeps circling around to No OS found then try to load etc. If I power it off using the power button, then switch it back on, it will load as normal and work,...
  6. Windowa 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windowa 10 photos app: I have no control over where downloaded pictures are stored. They show up in the Photos, but if I right click on the image it renders properties that show a source that doesn't exist or if it identifies a source, when I find the source it states "this folder is empty". As an...
  7. OS not FOUND!

OS not FOUND!: Hi! after a windows update last day my PC has restarted and in the startup it showed me an error that says "An OS was not found" and when i tried to boot from the ssd, where i have the windows it showed me the same error..please help! :)...
  8. Cannot Update windowa 10,

Cannot Update windowa 10,: I cannot update windows 10, not enough memory, Inserted a 16 gb scan thumb drive but do not see an option to use that. What can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-windowa-10/fc3dd29b-aedc-44d2-a4f3-f73f007387d8
  9. Windowas 10 Activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windowas 10 Activation error: I download windows 10 upgrade from windows 7. Cannot activate. I've contacted the Answer desk numerous times. They have verified that my product code is correct even though the error msg says no. They have taken control of my laptop to check everything and the final answer...
  10. OS Not found

in Windows 10 Support
    OS Not found: On my last startup, I got an error screen That says "No OS found" , which of course allows no access to anything. (I am on a borrowed Chromebook for this post) Error 'oxc000000e', reports errors or missing file, sys32/winload.exe. I have a Macrium Rescue Disk that I created,...