Windows 10: windowa file recovery app not working

Discus and support windowa file recovery app not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why is this not working and finding my files? winfr C: D:\ExisitingFiles /regular /n Users\<milagro>\OneDrive\Desktop\Phone back up April 2024\All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Milagro Chinaglia, May 21, 2024.

1. windowa file recovery app not working

why is this not working and finding my files? winfr C: D:\ExisitingFiles /regular /n Users\<milagro>\OneDrive\Desktop\Phone back up April 2024\All documents\

:)

Milagro Chinaglia, May 21, 2024

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 21, 2024
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Best free file recovery

My mate was doing a back up and somehow managed to delete a lot of important files and photos, he has downloaded a program called pctools which does file recovery and it finds the files though to recover them he has to pay, he is a bit dubious about paying before the recovery incase it doesnt do as advertised, does anyone know of any good free file recovery apps that actually work.

The files shouldnt be too hard to recover as they were just deleted from the recycle bin and the drive hasnt been formatted, any help appreciated.

NdMk2o1o, May 21, 2024
  4. niciuffo Win User

windowa file recovery app not working

RAID0 recovery?

Hmm okay, and how do I restore them? With a recovery software? Can you suggest one that works, maybe freeware? (I remember the name Recuva...)

niciuffo, May 21, 2024
Thema:

windowa file recovery app not working

1. windowa file recovery app not working - Similar Threads - windowa file recovery

2. windowa file recovery app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windowa file recovery app not working: why is this not working and finding my files? winfr C: D:\ExisitingFiles /regular /n Users\<milagro>\OneDrive\Desktop\Phone back up April 2024\All documents\...
  3. windowa file recovery app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windowa file recovery app not working: why is this not working and finding my files? winfr C: D:\ExisitingFiles /regular /n Users\<milagro>\OneDrive\Desktop\Phone back up April 2024\All documents\...
  4. Windows File Recovery App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Recovery App: Hello, I installed Windows File Recovery app Version: 0.1.20151.0 from the Microsoft Store to my Lenovo laptop today in order to recover a folder that got lost on my hard drive. I don't exactly how that happenedMy laptop has the following Windows SpecificationsEdition:...
  5. No settings search box or windowa update working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No settings search box or windowa update working.: No settings search box or windows update working. Its windows 10 home 32bit Ran SFC through a shell. Nop errors, Cant access windows update. Tried the force command in shell but no joy. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  6. Windowa update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowa update: My pending windows update Device health and performance will not update with error code 0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowa-update/2bc8065b-a239-41ba-b070-4b5badac4c4b
  7. windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windowa 10: how to stop print to file in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowa-10/197e2770-d88d-4415-b4ff-035abd001cbf
  8. windowa update cleanup

windowa update cleanup: Hi, I have a tablet PC with windows 10 home (1903). This tablet comes with limited storage (64GB). I have been using this tablet for about 2 years now. Whenever a new windows update (not feature update), is installed in it, it consumes about 1.5GB-2GB of storage space. I...
  9. Windowa 10 photos app

Windowa 10 photos app: I have no control over where downloaded pictures are stored. They show up in the Photos, but if I right click on the image it renders properties that show a source that doesn't exist or if it identifies a source, when I find the source it states "this folder is empty". As an...
  10. Outlook mail app Windowas 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook mail app Windowas 10: I am looking for a way to consolidate several contacts into one mailing group/list so that I only have to type in the group/list name to send an email to everyone in the group. Anyone know how to do this?...