Windows 10: Windowed tab freezing.

Discus and support Windowed tab freezing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Most of the games, when i'm on full screen, they run normaly, but when i put then on windowed screen or small screen, the screen just freezes until its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vbaumel, Jan 10, 2020.

1. vbaumel Win User

Windowed tab freezing.

Most of the games, when i'm on full screen, they run normaly, but when i put then on windowed screen or small screen, the screen just freezes until its back on full screen, when its frozen, i can put inputs in the game but i wont see what i'm doing.

:)

vbaumel, Jan 10, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Jan 10, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Windowed tab freezing.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Windowed tab freezing.

1. Windowed tab freezing. - Similar Threads - Windowed tab freezing

2. Windows desktop and taskbar freezing and alt tab/windows tab stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows desktop and taskbar freezing and alt tab/windows tab stops working.: Recently I have been having these freezes when occasionally alt tabbing, where alt tab would no longer open and the task bar would stop soon followed by the desktop, all the tabs and even video games; applications too work fine. Is there anyway to fix this when it occurs?...
  3. Windows desktop and taskbar freezing and alt tab/windows tab stops working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows desktop and taskbar freezing and alt tab/windows tab stops working.: Recently I have been having these freezes when occasionally alt tabbing, where alt tab would no longer open and the task bar would stop soon followed by the desktop, all the tabs and even video games; applications too work fine. Is there anyway to fix this when it occurs?...
  4. Windows desktop and taskbar freezing and alt tab/windows tab stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recording tab keeps freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab keeps freezes: So I recently noticed that my mic doesn't pick up any sound at all. I swap it with another mic, restart my pc, try to update my drivers. Then I open Control Panel search 'Sound' and click on change sound card settings and I noticed that when I on the recording tab it freezes...
  6. Windows 10 recording tab freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 recording tab freezes: I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't...
  7. Windows 10 recording tab freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 recording tab freezes: I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't...
  8. Recording tab freezes windows 10

Recording tab freezes windows 10: I'm having trouble with my USB microphone and I was trying to go in sound settings when the recording tab in the sound would just freeze when ever I go into it. I can't close it or anything, have to close it with task manger. Anyone know a fix for this I've tried updating...
  9. freezing of games upon alt-tabbing

freezing of games upon alt-tabbing: it started just a few days ago, and i have no idea of what might be causing it. so when i alt-tab out of any kind of application in full-screen mode (ONLY in full-screen, using window mode is only way i managed to get rid of it) and then alt-tab back to it it works fine for a...
  10. Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes: Hi! Recently when i open Manage audio devices and i go to recording devices the tab does not respont to anything. I did never have this problem before and its annoying because i cant turn the backround noise remove. Pls can anyone help me?...