Windows 10: Windowls 10 booting problem

Discus and support Windowls 10 booting problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone!I installed a new SSD drive on my computer because I had a problem with booting the Windows 10 from my HDD.So, I installed Windows on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ValG48, Nov 27, 2021.

1. ValG48 Win User

Windowls 10 booting problem

Hello everyone!I installed a new SSD drive on my computer because I had a problem with booting the Windows 10 from my HDD.So, I installed Windows on the SSD, changed the boot order in the BIOS, putting the SSD to be first, but when the setup finished, the system restarted and it sent me to a 2.2TB Infinity boot screen, telling me there is no boot device found. I unplugged the old hard drive and left only the SSD. I also disabled 2.2TB Infinity in the BIOS but the problem still occurs. How can I fix this?Thank you.

:)

ValG48, Nov 27, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 27, 2021
  3. windowlive id

when will windowlive id be available? Because I can not download or update any apps from mymarketplace so please my you help me

Ayubu Garubindi, Nov 27, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Windowls 10 booting problem - Similar Threads - Windowls booting problem

2. Windows 10 booting problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 booting problems: Hello,I am having problems with my HP laptop which will no longer boot into Windows 10. It was previously working, however I had to force shutdown my laptop about a week ago as it wasn't shutting down.When I tried to boot up again the laptop won't boot into Windows at all,...
  3. Windowls 10 booting problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowls 10 booting problem: Hello everyone!I installed a new SSD drive on my computer because I had a problem with booting the Windows 10 from my HDD.So, I installed Windows on the SSD, changed the boot order in the BIOS, putting the SSD to be first, but when the setup finished, the system restarted and...
  4. Windowls 10 booting problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windowls 10 booting problem: Hello everyone!I installed a new SSD drive on my computer because I had a problem with booting the Windows 10 from my HDD.So, I installed Windows on the SSD, changed the boot order in the BIOS, putting the SSD to be first, but when the setup finished, the system restarted and...
  5. Windows 10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 boot problem: Hey guys, I recently got something going on with my win10/hard drive? Problem: After few restarts/on and offs post-BIOS gives me either system not found or missing operating system, diskpart shows every partition, the accurate size of it, and everything looks to be fine, but...
  6. Windows 10 boot problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 boot problem.: My windows bios do not appear. I have two users account in my PC. When I restart the bios interface do not appear. The screen remains black for hours but bios screen do not come. What could be the probable solution. I tried to enter bios to enable virtualization....
  7. Windows 10 Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Boot Problem: After Windows 10 install, I get a non-system disk error when trying to boot after a shutdown. The computer always boots without problem after a restart. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. The install went without issue and the workstation seemed to be...
  8. Windows 10 booting problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 booting problems: Hi ! How can be possible, that over night my both machines with windows 10 pro and home 64bit versions, won't boot anymore and i'm stuck. Both machines have clean install, latest updates installed, everything is fresh installed. I didn't have any problems before and been...
  9. Boot problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot problem Windows 10: Hi, yesterday, in my PC with Windows 10 installed, I opened Windows 7 installer and pressed "Install now", I immediatly cancel the operation and a new partition next to C: showed up. I knew nothing about system partition, so I thought it was a new partition created and...
  10. Windows 10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot problem: I recently got a Samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd and I decided to clone my old intel 330 ssd into it. It contains my Windows 7 OS and I decided that I upgrade the OS on the samsung to windows 10. Everything was fine and I got into the desktop after upgrading and then my Kaspersky...