Windows 10: Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7

Discus and support Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, The auto update for Windows 10 crashed my laptop (Aspire S7) and it is now stuck on "Please insert the external storage media and press OK".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmileDubai, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7

Hi,

The auto update for Windows 10 crashed my laptop (Aspire S7) and it is now stuck on "Please insert the external storage media and press OK".

It is inserted and it does not change anything. I have restarted with and without external storage, it always comes back to this message. Please help.

Regards,

Emile

:)

EmileDubai, Oct 1, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Acer Readies Aspire S7 Ultrabook with WQHD Display

Acer is working on a variant of its 13.3-inch Aspire S7 Ultrabook with a higher resolution display. It will offer WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution, which works out to a pixel density of 221 ppi, which is not too far away from the 227 ppi that Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display offers. Depending on its other innards, the WQHD Aspire S7 will come in two variants - a base model priced at US $1,499, driven by Intel Core i5-4200U, and a top model priced at $1,799, with a faster Core i7-4500U chip. Both feature 8 GB of dual-channel DDR3 memory, and 256 GB of SSD storage, each. The two will begin to show up on leading US retailers in the coming week.

Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7 acer-aspire-s7-392_thm.jpg

Source: Engadget

btarunr, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Over_Lord Win User
    Acer Aspire S7-392 Launches In The US, Starts At $1,450

The Acer Aspire S7-392, successor to the original Aspire S7 which was unveiled back in Computex 2012, has finally landed in the states. With a beautiful design and an ultra-high resolution display along with packing Intel's newest 4th generation Haswell based Core processors, Acer's refreshed Aspire S7-392 turned quite a few heads this year at Computex 2013.

Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7 acer-aspire-s7-392_thm.jpg

Currently, you can either purchase the good-looking ultrabook off retail shelves or purchase it via Acer's US website. There are only two variants available at the time of writing. While the base model packs a 1.6GHz Core i5 processor and a 128GB SSD (and costs $1,450), the more beefier version packs a marginally faster 1.8GHz Core i5 processor and twice the internal storage, i.e. 256GB SSD (and costs $1,700). The common specifications for both variants include a 13.3" Full HD display, HD web camera, 8GB DDR3 RAM and up to 7 hours of battery life. There's no word on when the 2560 x 1440 resolution display equipped Aspire S7 will land on the shores, but we'll surely let you know when it does.

Source: Acer

Over_Lord, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7

Acer Aspire S7 upgade to Windows 10 fails

Over the lat few months I have tried several times to upgrade my Acer Aspire S7 to Windows 10. Today another 2 times, to see whether I could get it to work. All the initial work, including downloading and preparation works fine. Then The circle of the real
    upgrade comes up and nicely counts unto 75%. Then it does a reboot that crashes, and does a restore to Windows 8, which goes flawless.

Anybody the same experience? Anybody an idea what to do to solve this?

Cees

connector(2), Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7

1. Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7 - Similar Threads - Windown Update fail

2. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  3. Windowns 10 fail update. Code 0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowns 10 fail update. Code 0x800f0922: I tried updating my windows 10 and it kept telling me we couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer. When I hop back into the "check for update", it shows this message said: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again...
  4. Acer Aspire S7 191 - Trying to upgrade to Windows 10

Acer Aspire S7 191 - Trying to upgrade to Windows 10: Hi Guys, I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8 on an Acer Aspire S7 191 ultrabook however am running into issues with the install freezing at various stages 2%, 16%, 13% no matter how I try to install windows 10 via USB or from the Windows 8 os Have tried all...
  5. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  6. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  7. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  8. Windows 10 update problem on Acer Aspire Switch 10

Windows 10 update problem on Acer Aspire Switch 10: Hello, Need your help on this issue. After several tried I was able to update to Windows 10 however due to lack of space on HD (32Gb) the update asked me to connect a USB (10Gb) drive which I did, during the same process when I was trying to update and cleaning the disk,...
  9. Failure to upload Windows 10 updates - Acer Aspire S7

Failure to upload Windows 10 updates - Acer Aspire S7: Every time I try to upload Windows 10 updates, the computer freezes with a pink screen, and the upload progress sitting on 0% for hours. I have currently 12.8 GB out of 105 GB of free disk space, and, for some weird reason 37GB in the Windows folder. After three or four hours...
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire s7 windows 1903 update

2. acer aspire s7 kb2756872 fails

3. acer s7-391 media driver windows installation

4. windows update fails acer e5-722,
  5. neuinstallation windows 10 acer aspire s7,
  6. acer s7 windows 10 compatibility,
  7. acer aspire s7 and windows 10,
  8. acer aspire s7 upgrade windows,
  9. acer aspire s7 windows update stuck,
  10. acer aspire s7 windows 10 freezes,
  11. window 10 update 1903 wont install on my Acer aspire s7,