Windows 10: Windowns 10 constantly crash

Discus and support Windowns 10 constantly crash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 is constantly crashing, after some use (between 15 or 30 minutes) all the bar with the start menu stop to work. I can not access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lacydadkins, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Windowns 10 constantly crash

My Windows 10 is constantly crashing, after some use (between 15 or 30 minutes) all the bar with the start menu stop to work. I can not access the start menu, the notifications menu or any other app in the taskbar, the only thing I can do is move my mouse around and click things, they will apparently respond to my command but after some time I get no response. I have to force the shut down because I can not even access the start bar to restart it.

:)

Lacydadkins, Apr 7, 2019

2. Windowns 10 constantly crash

My Windows 10 is constantly crashing, after some use (between 15 or 30 minutes) all the bar with the start menu stop to work. I cannot access the start menu, the notifications menu or any other app in the task bar, the only thing I can do is move my mouse
    around and click things, they will apparently respond to my command but after some time I get no response . I have to force the shut down because I can't even access the start bar to restart it. I notice that it happens spontaneously or when some app, program
    or game stops to response. After that, even ending the process the pc stops to work. Some help?

MarlonLuna, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Windowns 10 constantly crash

Hi Marlon,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

6. Close the CMD window.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 7, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Windowns 10 constantly crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Windowns 10 constantly crash

1. Windowns 10 constantly crash - Similar Threads - Windowns constantly crash

2. Windowns not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowns not updating: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80240439...
  3. Aactivation windowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aactivation windowns: Aactivation windowns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aactivation-windowns/d6d9bf6d-4765-4ef8-a4f5-bc37dcf3eb45
  4. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  5. Windows 10 Constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Constantly crashing: I’ve been having issues recently with my PC. So I’ll be gaming all day and my pc will randomly blue screen and then restart. The amount of times it does this is random. Sometimes it can go a couple days in a row without any issues, and other days it will immediately crash...
  6. Minecraft windowns 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windowns 10 edition: I received the code for buying Minecraft java edition before 2018, and in March I used the code on my Chromebook and now when I try to download it off of my pc it never shows that I redeemed the code, but in Mojang account it doesn't even show my code any more. What happened?...
  7. INSTALL WINDOWNS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALL WINDOWNS 10: Hello everybody, Currently I am using Hp pavilion dh1137tu laptop. When I installed the 2004 version of Windows 10, the problem appears as shown below: [IMG] [IMG] I hope everyone will guide me to fix this problem. I am very thankful....
  8. windown update

windown update: Hello, I have access to Windown update is not updated as in the picture below [IMG] I then entered the win January 5/2020 on Microsoft but when installed then error message as following screenshot [IMG] People only help me fix it. I thank....
  9. updating windowns 10

updating windowns 10: I cant update my windows 10, I keep on getting this [There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8024a105.]...
  10. Syetem Protection in Windown 10

Syetem Protection in Windown 10: Hi, please tell from where I like to enable system protection on Window10, and also provide me best drive where I select to create a restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syetem-protection-in-windown-10/a7d92804-a07b-44ff-b275-0e04d5dc8471