Windows 10: Windows !0 restarted and everything is missing

Discus and support Windows !0 restarted and everything is missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) restarted and all my files are missing. I found them in a different location under C:\Users and can move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RNS22, Oct 30, 2019.

1. RNS22 Win User

Windows !0 restarted and everything is missing

Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) restarted and all my files are missing. I found them in a different location under C:\Users and can move them back to their original location but can't figure out how to get all my favorites for Microsoft Edge back. There's a favorites folders located where I found them but I can't move it. Also all of my programs are opening as if its the first time I have used them. How do I restore everything to the way it was.

There is no restore point as it has opened Windows as if its a new user still using my old log in information.

:)

RNS22, Oct 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows !0 restarted and everything is missing - Similar Threads - restarted everything missing

2. Everything is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is missing: I've decided to do a reset on my asus laptop, it has a ryzen 7 6800H , rtx 3060, it does have a wifi adapter.I used a media creation tool usb 32GB SanDisk to reset it, I booted up , formatted the main hard drive and did the reset all good right? Not exactly...I start up by...
  3. Everything is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is missing: I've decided to do a reset on my asus laptop, it has a ryzen 7 6800H , rtx 3060, it does have a wifi adapter.I used a media creation tool usb 32GB SanDisk to reset it, I booted up , formatted the main hard drive and did the reset all good right? Not exactly...I start up by...
  4. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is gone after restart: Last night, I opened my computer to see the blue screen saying that my computer had encountered a problem and needed to restart and said it will collect the info and would restart it for me. Once it reached 100%, it stayed like that for a very long time. Now I usually...
  5. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything is gone after restart: Last night, I opened my computer to see the blue screen saying that my computer had encountered a problem and needed to restart and said it will collect the info and would restart it for me. Once it reached 100%, it stayed like that for a very long time. Now I usually...
  6. Lost everything after restart.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost everything after restart.: I tried logging in to my computer as I usually do and it kept telling me that I couldnt login, which is odd, but I had to get on a zoom call so quickly so I just restarted my computer. After a few minutes my sign in screen came back up displaying my name like normal, let me...
  7. Laptop restart-lost everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restart-lost everything: Hi, The other day my laptop froze, so i left it for around 12 hours, but it was still froze after that time. So i pressed the power button for longer to try and turn it off but it restarted my whole laptop. I have lost all of my documents, pictures etc, everything. To make...
  8. Everything uninstalling on restart

Everything uninstalling on restart: So recently I was experiencing computer crashes and I had to restart my computer. every time I restarted, every app would uninstall and all my files would be gone. I fixed the crashing, but cant seem to figure out how to stop everything from uninstalling in case I need to...
  9. Everything is missing!

Everything is missing!: Apparently my computer did an update. Where did my desktop go? Yesterday I found it in a folder on the C: drive. Today there is nothing in that folder or on my desktop!...
  10. Freezes at 0% on restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Freezes at 0% on restart: Everytime I try to install this update when I go to restart it always freezes on 0% or 7% which makes me have to force shutdown via holding the power button in, when it boots up it reverts the update and makes me install it again, anyone know any fixes? Update it's...