Windows 10: Windows !0 Update is Blocking my WIFI Internet Access

Discus and support Windows !0 Update is Blocking my WIFI Internet Access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently my computer, 2017 ACER Predator received a Windows 10 update. Before the update EVERYTHING was working correctly. It had a fast boot time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZappazOn, Sep 4, 2018.

1. ZappazOn Win User

Windows !0 Update is Blocking my WIFI Internet Access

Recently my computer, 2017 ACER Predator received a Windows 10 update.

Before the update EVERYTHING was working correctly. It had a fast boot time and it would connect the the WIFI in my house without issue.

After the update, the system boots very slow, reminds me of a Commodore 64 days and it sees the WIFI connection but when we try to access it we get 'Internet not available'. Now my other systems in the house have NO issue access the Internet.

We have tried, RESTARTING, Disabling and Enabling the network in the computer. Shutting off the router and restarting it. Uninstalling and re-installing the WIFI drivers and devices in the computer.

This is NOT limited to just one machine. I have another gaming computer that is having the SAME Issue. This issue is not limited to my home either. I've tried to connect to several public WIFI connections and it connects every time. Then it says 'No Internet Available'.

So, Do I need to Role Back my OS to Windows 7, or Can you Resolve this issue or do I go out and buy Linux for my gaming systems and trash ALL my Windows games?

This issue is really getting under my skin. My wife just called and said her, brand new laptop just did a Windows 10 update and now she can not access the Internet.

Please send me an answer quickly before I don't have a laptop that can connect the the Internet.

:)

ZappazOn, Sep 4, 2018

2. Block Internet Access

I'm using Windows Phone 8.1 denim edition. I want to block all the internet access to my windows phone.

Tried Kids' corner,but that can be easily skipped.even a phone call returns the main start screen.

I need an idea how to block internet access.Are there any suggestions?

Eranga Hansaja, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 update has blocked Internet access

Windows 10 ran an update last night and now my internet access has been blocked. Wifi connection is good and internet connection to the wifi modem is good (I'm writing this on my iPad). I have tried using the diagnostic tool, turning off the firewall,
    rebooting the computer, but nothing helps. Please help!

Rob Brown66, Sep 4, 2018
  4. FelipeV Win User

Block ALL internet access except one site.

I´m having some problems doing this using hosts files and nework configuration.

What I need.

Stop All internet
    Allow only one site accessible.
    If possible
    Windows Updates and AV updates (Microsoft AV)

I found this method.

Configur IP manualy outside the range of the router, router goes fro 192.160.200.1 to 192.168.200.50, and setting manuali at .55 for example. letting DNS in blank, it stoped all internet.

And edit hosts to enable the website I need.

I think its easier to stop everething than block the bad ones.

FelipeV, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows !0 Update is Blocking my WIFI Internet Access - Similar Threads - Update Blocking WIFI

2. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  3. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  4. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Access is blocked

Internet Access is blocked: I'm having problems connecting to the router. The image shows my problem:It just randomly happened one day. I've tried restarting my computer and router's firmware....
  6. Blocking Windows Explorer's Internet Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blocking Windows Explorer's Internet Access: I've been blocking access to the internet for many programs on my laptop through the advanced firewall settings, since I don't feel like they need to. I've noticed there's many programs that access the internet for sharing user data for statistics and whatnot, but I...
  7. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED: [IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I couldn't resolve it. You can see from the picture attached that I am connected to the WiFi network but "Your Internet access...
  8. Internet access blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet access blocked: Attempting to access Router, the message 'Internet Access is Blocked' shows. I have disabled Windows Firewall but still blocked. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access-blocked/72c78239-33c1-42d7-8f66-cbf5e925e8cc"
  9. Internet Access Blocked

Internet Access Blocked: So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message. I even tried turning Windows...
  10. No internet access on my wifi

No internet access on my wifi: My internet stopped working for all the softwares but Google Chrome. I searched some solutions online but I ended up making the situation worse and now I can't even connect to the wifi. Basically I put the password and it connects, but the wifi icon has the yellow...