Windows 10: Windows !0

Discus and support Windows !0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem on Windows 10 on my laptop,When I click on edge to open it up to my search page, the page goes from full screen to smaller screen. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KennethMocnik, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Windows !0

I have a problem on Windows 10 on my laptop,When I click on edge to open it up to my search page, the page goes from full screen to smaller screen. Can I do something to stop this.Ken

:)

KennethMocnik, Mar 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows !0

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows !0