Windows 10: Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0. Windows Wins!

Discus and support Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0. Windows Wins! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanks, MS for finally crashing my Dell Laptop where it is of no use. Every Win build crashed my laptop, for the past 3 years, and finally, it's stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MRAZWin1Dell0, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0. Windows Wins!

Thanks, MS for finally crashing my Dell Laptop where it is of no use. Every Win build crashed my laptop, for the past 3 years, and finally, it's stuck in the "Preparing Automatic Repair". I have done F2, F12, F8, boot, reboot, can't get to boot from safe mode, and delete lastest Sept build. It's Dell Inspiron 15-5555. It lived a good life....

:)

MRAZWin1Dell0, Oct 1, 2021
  2. Josie23 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0.  Windows Wins! [​IMG]

Josie23, Oct 1, 2021
  3. BigMack70 Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Oct 1, 2021
  4. Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0. Windows Wins!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0. Windows Wins!

1. Windows 1, Dell Laptop 0. Windows Wins! - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop Wins

2. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  3. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  4. Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820: OK, I've had this PC for a long while. Have a need for it now so that's the reason for the resurrection. There are a number of threads on XPS charging issues, last one I read was "returned to Dell and they are replacing the MB and battery". For the last few years the PC boots...
  5. Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820: OK, I've had this PC for a long while. Have a need for it now so that's the reason for the resurrection. There are a number of threads on XPS charging issues, last one I read was "returned to Dell and they are replacing the MB and battery". For the last few years the PC boots...
  6. Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. dell laptops battery working after going at 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dell laptops battery working after going at 0%: I am using dell inspiron 5000 series from last 3 years. My battery is still working fine, infact i must say "better than fine" as I can still work on it when battery shows "0% remaining". It warns me at 15%,then at 10%, and sleeps automatically at 5%. But when I start it...
  8. api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll: I'm looking for file api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. Reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for x64 and x86 didn't help. Should a dll with this name really exist, or is the problem somewhere else? There is a file of this name at...
  9. How to setup raid 1 on a Dell E6540 laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to setup raid 1 on a Dell E6540 laptop?: How to setup raid 1 on a Dell E6540 laptop with 2 ssd hard drives while loading Windows 10? I am loading Windows 10 with 2 SSD hard drives on a Dell E6540 quad-core i7. And I wanted to know how do I set this up and and my 2nd ssd will capture all data and boot info from the...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...