Windows 10: Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

Discus and support Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop, in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop, I couldn’t figure out how to send “calculator” icon to the desktop as there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamal numan, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

I couldn’t figure out how to send “calculator” icon to the desktop as there is no option for “open file location”

Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop, [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Mar 13, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

Resize and rearrange desktop icons with ctrl+shift+(1-0)

To change your desktop icons from vertical to horizontal, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select small icons.

Once done, try to change again the size and display of your desktop icons using the
    Ctrl+shift+(1-0) mode and check if the same issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

1. Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop, - Similar Threads - 18362 719 send

2. Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,: Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop, I couldn’t figure out how to send “calculator” icon to the desktop as there is no option for “open file location” [img] [img] [img] 152170
  3. How to lock desktop icons?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to lock desktop icons?: I work in the educational institution and we have 30 computers in the network. I am trying to find a way to lock the icons on the desktops so that my students won’t be able to move them. I am aware of Auto Arrange and Align Icons to Grid but don’t think they are suitable for...
  4. how to change the desktop icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the desktop icon: There is no place to chose customization like the rest of the folders for the desktop icon ... (as seen in pic) 131788
  5. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar: HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there. ANy ideas how to fix please? 130371
  6. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar: HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there. ANy ideas how to fix please? 130371
  7. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Windows skips login page, proceeds to desktop with 0 icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows skips login page, proceeds to desktop with 0 icons.: Hi, my dads computer has a strange issue that needs to get fixed asap. There is alot of problems that just randomly occured at once so i will try to explain this to my fullest ability. Right after startup windows goes straight to the desktop and skips the sign in page....
  9. Change Send to Desktop (create shortcut) Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Desktop (create shortcut) Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Desktop (create shortcut) Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Desktop (create shortcut) Icon in Windows The drives. This tutorial will show you how to change the icon for the Send to > Desktop (create shortcut) context menu item to any icon...
  10. Multiple monitors, Windows sends desktop icons to random monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple monitors, Windows sends desktop icons to random monitor: Hi there, I'm running Windows 10 Pro on my home desktop. I've got 3 monitors setup, two normal, and one TV via a USB video card with HDMI output. My monitors are laid out as |3| |1| |2| with 1 being the primary 21 inch, 2 being a second 21 inch, and 3 being the TV....