Windows 10: Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the

Discus and support Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the full physical path is displayed, For example, in the screenshot below, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamal numan, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the

Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the full physical path is displayed,

For example, in the screenshot below, the folder called “Amjad” is shared. What I need here is to have the full path for the shared folder displayed as below:

\\Jamalnuman\c\Amjad
    But not as:
    \\JAMALNUMAN\Amjad

How this might be managed?

Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the

Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the full physical path is displayed,

For example, in the screenshot below, the folder called “Amjad” is shared. What I need here is to have the full path for the shared folder displayed as below:

\\Jamalnuman\c\Amjad
    But not as:
    \\JAMALNUMAN\Amjad

How this might be managed?

Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the [​IMG]

jamal numan, Mar 14, 2020
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing a network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the

1. Windows 10.0.18362.720: How to share a particular folder such that the - Similar Threads - 18362 720 share

2. Windows 10 - Shared Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Shared Folder: Me - a very seasoned IT veteran with 2 decades of PC experience in a company environmentDesktopWindows 10Yesterday cloned existing HDD to new SDDAll worked 100% as I expect with a clone that i've done 100s ofThe problem - A shared folder on this drive, that was working before...
  3. Windows 10 Shared Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Shared Folders: Hello,We've been using network shared folders in our small office no server on-site. However, for the last couple of weeks, the folders get disconnected and the Windows keeps asking for a password but it does not take. The only way to get them back is to disconnect and...
  4. How to stop Sharing a Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to stop Sharing a Folder in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While file or folder sharing is a very convenient and quick way to share your files within your home network, it could be really risky if open to the public. Just for your information, when you allow file sharing to any network, a Users folder is created on your PC...
  5. lock a particular folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lock a particular folder: my laptop's device encryption is failed due to some unknown reasons ,hence the bitlocker is not in function .I need to protect some folders by password ,the “Encrypt contents to secure data” option is greyed or disabled in the advanced option in properties of the context...
  6. Particular folder sharing is not happening.

Particular folder sharing is not happening.: Hii, Actually I want to share one of the folder through network sharing internally in another system. I selected the folder nd went to properties and shared the file and selected everyone nd shared. So i have shared the folder. But the problem is in another system when...
  7. Folder sharing in windows 10

Folder sharing in windows 10: Hi I'd like to share just my pictures folder over my local network of two PCs. However if I share the pictures folder all users on the PC become shared along with all their sub folders. I must admit I've been tinkering trying to get this right so maybe the settings...
  8. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10. I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5. Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10: Open Start. Search for Computer Management and click the top result...
  9. Windows 10 folder sharing

Windows 10 folder sharing: I've just replaced my old Windows 7 laptop with a Widows 10 laptop and am trying to share folders on a Windows 10 desktop with the laptop, and vice versa. I've searched both online and on Microsoft.com for instructions on how to share folders and have tried many different...
  10. Windows 10 ver 18362 Network File Sharing is Not Working

Windows 10 ver 18362 Network File Sharing is Not Working: I have a total of 2 PCs on my home network with 2 SmartTV Both PC are update Here is my problem: When I click on Network in file explorer: Both 2 PC sees each other on my network 1st PC see 2nd PC and can access the files on the 2nd PC 2nd PC only see the name...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10.0.18362.720

2. what version is 10.0.18362.720

3. window 10 18362.720