Windows 10: windows 10 0xc0000003 error on start up

Discus and support windows 10 0xc0000003 error on start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the most recent version of windows 10 installed on my computer. I had a defective motherboard and had to replace it. now after reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kyscap, Jan 12, 2019.

1. kyscap Win User

windows 10 0xc0000003 error on start up

I have the most recent version of windows 10 installed on my computer. I had a defective motherboard and had to replace it. now after reinstalling windows 10, I get the error message 0xc0000003. I can bypass by going into the bios software and exiting and then it goes into windows.

:)

kyscap, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 0xc0000003 error on start up - Similar Threads - 0xc0000003 error start

2. Windows 10 start up error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start up error: There was a problem starting C:\Users\mary_\cnmss The specified module could not be found. Why am I getting this error at startup and how do I correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-up-error/3f88f6a4-6ff1-4758-bd2b-97f71e4ac9b9
  3. Keyboard Error on start up windows 10

Keyboard Error on start up windows 10: Keyboard error message on start up. Mouse works. Tried troubleshooter and it didn't help. Trying to reinstall and keyboard isn't listed in device driver....
  4. Windows 10 start up error HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 start up error HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FabianCasas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiouf7/windows_10_start_up_error_help/
  5. Windows 10 start up error.

Windows 10 start up error.: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 520-24AST. 3 days into a start up fault that has appeared between a standard end of day shut down and the following days failed start up. I'm not certain but don't think that the system applied any updates in shut...
  6. Windows 10 start up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start up error: When start up windows, desktop shows Raptr could not set up your temporary login. How to fix it. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-up-error/c074d944-dd2b-40a0-bfa3-26fec2fc5d21
  7. Error message at start up in windows 10

Error message at start up in windows 10: I am receiving an error message at startup in windows 10 stating, "The logfile C:\programfiles\logitech gaming software\ArxApplets\discord\logitechg_discord.exe.log could not be opened Errno 13 Permission Denied: C:\\programfiles\logitech gaming...
  8. Start Up Errors for Windows 10

Start Up Errors for Windows 10: I am getting errors when Windows 10 Starts up and I do not know how to repair these and could not find any information on the web about the problems... Warning Event ID 2002 Unable to open the job object \BaseNamedObjects\WmiProviderSubSystemHostJob for query access. The...
  9. Windows 10 error after start up

Windows 10 error after start up: I am encountering a pop up error every time I start up my laptop and have no idea what to do. How do I fix this? Below is the log that pops up ech time. Usage : fsutil behavior query <option> <option> allowExtChar bugcheckOnCorrupt disable8dot3 [<Volume Path>]...
  10. Windows 10 Start/Boot up error

Windows 10 Start/Boot up error: I recently ran into an issue whilst turning on my pc, I would get a blue screen then it would restart and attempt an automatic repair, however, this wouldn't/hasn't worked and i would receive the error code "BadSystemConfigInfo" and I have tried different methods found online...