Windows 10: Windows 10 0xc00d36fa

Discus and support Windows 10 0xc00d36fa in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help to solve the problem. Audio Player shows this error and doesn't work. I use Windows 10. Error is 0xc00d36fa Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ViktoriiaVika, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 0xc00d36fa

Please help to solve the problem. Audio Player shows this error and doesn't work. I use Windows 10.

Error is

0xc00d36fa

Thanks in advance

:)

ViktoriiaVika, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 0xc00d36fa

Delta6326, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 0xc00d36fa

1. Windows 10 0xc00d36fa - Similar Threads - 0xc00d36fa

2. Cannot hear anything from default laptop speaker error code: 0xC00D36FA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear anything from default laptop speaker error code: 0xC00D36FA: I stumbled across this error when listening to a downloaded file, and i can't hear anything from the web also. When I connect my bluetooth or any other speakers, it works just fine. I can only find fixes for Windows 10 only, any help?...
  3. Cannot hear anything from default laptop speaker error code: 0xC00D36FA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot hear anything from default laptop speaker error code: 0xC00D36FA: I stumbled across this error when listening to a downloaded file, and i can't hear anything from the web also. When I connect my bluetooth or any other speakers, it works just fine. I can only find fixes for Windows 10 only, any help?...
  4. Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa: Hi,Some days ago, audio didn’t play anymore. It affects all audio outputs/devices speaker, headphones, HDMI, even Bluetooth. At the beginning, there was a red cross icon over the audio icon on the task bar. It’s not a hardware issue because in dual boot mode on the second...
  5. Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa: Hi,Some days ago, audio didn’t play anymore. It affects all audio outputs/devices speaker, headphones, HDMI, even Bluetooth. At the beginning, there was a red cross icon over the audio icon on the task bar. It’s not a hardware issue because in dual boot mode on the second...
  6. Audio doesn't play, error 0xc00d36fa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device: [ATTACH]Audio issue is one of the most common issues reported by users. Sometimes it […] This article Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Sound not playing after Windows 10 Update. Error: 0xc00d36fa

Sound not playing after Windows 10 Update. Error: 0xc00d36fa: Around June of last year, the sound on my laptop stopped working after a Windows Update. This had happened a total of three times prior to this, but I had managed to fix the problem the previous times. However, I have tried almost everything to recover my sound this time and...
  9. Windows 10 0xc00d36fa audio service not working

Windows 10 0xc00d36fa audio service not working: Hello I have a Inspiron Gaming Desktop 5675 with windows 10 and about 6 days ago I lost audio, Bluetooth, headphones speakers etc. Everytime I try to play any audio I get the error code 0xc00d36fa I camt seem to fix this issue....
  10. Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file

Receiving erros of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio or video file: Greetings for the day ! Hello there, I am from India and i am using my HP Pavilion 360 laptop with windows 10 OS. I am currently receiving an error code of 0xc00d36fa while playing any audio file in my laptop or video file. Infact i am also unable to hear sound over youtube...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d36fa

2. 0xc00d36fa windows 10

3. windows error 0xc00d36fa