Windows 10: Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6....

Discus and support Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows 101. Start 2. Settings 3. Devices 4. Printers & scanners 5. Manageone of the printers 6. Printer properties 7. Preferences 8.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows 10, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6....

Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6.... d8d20350-a9e8-42fd-abd8-ab3f968bd709?upload=true.png

Windows 101. Start 2. Settings 3. Devices 4. Printers & scanners 5. Manageone of the printers 6. Printer properties 7. Preferences 8. Graphics 9. Font / Text 10. Advanced 11. Advanced Font / Text Options 12. True Type Options 13. 1Download as Outline 2Download as Bit Image
    3Print as Graphics

and all grayed out how can I make options active?

:)

Windows 10, Feb 20, 2021
  2. RuskinF Win User

All fonts I installed disappear after restarting Windows 10

Follow these steps to install fonts once for all. Here are the steps:

• 1. Open 'My Computer' and navigate to C:\Windows\Fonts.
    • 2. Find (or reinstall) the font in question.
    • 3. Right-click on the font file and click 'Properties'
    • 4. On the 'General' tab next to 'Attributes', click 'Advanced'
    • 5. Uncheck 'Encrypt contents to secure data'
    • 6. The font should now remain installed after a restart.

I hope this helps!

RuskinF, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Can Print Graphics, But Not Any Text

Good Morning Jim, yesterday was about a 6 hour waste as I tried to fix the problem.
    I went down to my office this morning and found the computer waiting for me to sign in. It was updated AGAIN, over night!
    Last night Build 15019 was installed! After waiting about 5 minutes for the update to be finalized, I carefully printed from both printers! And guess what, BOTH PRINTED TEXT!
    Just to cover my "6" I went to both printer Properties and disabled "Enable Advanced Printing Features"

So Jim, yes I am very pleased, and hopefully with your suggestion in place, the problem will not reappear randomly at sometime in the future.

All the best and a big thanks as well!
    George

GeorgeRace, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6....

Font and snap window changed. Help?

Hello Kajeera,

You can restore the fonts by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Then click Control Panel. 3. Click Appearance and Personalization

4. Then click Fonts.

5. Then click Change Font Settings.

6. Now click Restore default font settings.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6....

1. Windows 10 1. Properties 2. printing preferences 3. Graphics 4. Font / Text 5. Advanced 6.... - Similar Threads - Properties printing preferences

2. New Surface Laptop 1, 2, 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 Feb. 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop 1, 2, 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 Feb. 5: Improvements and fixes in the update February 2021 updates February 05 release The following updates are available for Surface Laptop 1 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update...
  3. advanced properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    advanced properties: i'm trying to make my mic less static by going into advanced mic properties which I found. but a lot of the settings are grayed out and I can't change them. this is my personal computer so this is kinda confusing. how do i unblock these settings such as the "default format"...
  4. Keyboard keys 1, 2, 3, 4 suddenly stopped working in windows 10 home version,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keys 1, 2, 3, 4 suddenly stopped working in windows 10 home version,: Keyboard keys 1, 2, 3, 4 suddenly stopped working in windows 10 home version, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-1-2-3-4-suddenly-stopped-working-in/9cba3ab3-4e5c-45e1-b7cc-de0556035bee
  5. Windows 10 - AltGR + 2, 3, 4 does nothing.

Windows 10 - AltGR + 2, 3, 4 does nothing.: Whenever i try to type at symbol it does nothing and just leaves the typing area. I am using Finnish keyboard and i have checked that my region and keyboard are Finnish on the settings. I also tried changing the region and language and when region is changed to English i can...
  6. Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC that is suffering from random freezes, everything locks up, no response to keyboard, mouse, Ctrl/Alt/Del. It can freeze from anything from 1 to 5 or more minutes, 3 or 4 times in an evening, then 'wakes up' and works as if all fine. I believe...
  7. Can Print Graphics, But Not Any Text

Can Print Graphics, But Not Any Text: A few weeks ago I had a problem with Windows10. For some reason it stopped allowing me to print text files of any kind. But graphics and pictures are just fine. Went on for about a week when I noticed that a new update was available. I got the Build 15014 update. And was...
  8. DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?: New PC conf. and I got RAM question, shall I put the memory sticks in SLOT 1/3 or stay with my current setup 2/4? Intel Core i7-4790 3.6g 1150 Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 DDR3 1600 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP 16GB (2X8) 240PIN DDR3 1600 SAPPHIRE RADEAON R9 380 NITRO 4GB DDR5...
  9. Display names changed to \\.\DISPLAY5, 6, 7 from 2, 3 4 - Why?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display names changed to \\.\DISPLAY5, 6, 7 from 2, 3 4 - Why?: I have four displays attached to my machine and they used to be called \\.\DISPLAY1, \\.\DISPLAY2, \\.\DISPLAY3 and \\.\DISPLAY4 but now they are called \\.\DISPLAY1, \\.\DISPLAY5, \\.\DISPLAY6 and \\.\DISPLAY7. I don't know when or why the change happened. I'm working on...
  10. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3.... MS web pages, updated for Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3.... MS web pages, updated for Win10: [img] Support - Windows Help Now recognizes Windows 10 and has content. [img] 9224